uShip connects shippers with carriers globally. We are your solution for moving large and unwieldy items without breaking the bank.
• List or find new shipments and view active ones
• Create and save shipment searches
• Place bids, watch, and book shipments
• Receive instant notifications
• Ask and answer questions
• Accept and decline bids
• Release payments directly from the app
• Leave feedback and view profiles
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Have questions or feedback? Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very poorly setup
Very poorly setup for Canadian users. Unable to ‘verify identity’ with social insurance number. Keeps giving notification that identity needs to be further verified yet unable to do so.
Last update was crap, tells me theres an update, click on update....doesn't update, just goes to App Store! An update to fix bugs has a bug that wont allow it to update, anybody see the irony here!?!
Never managed to create a new shipment. The app would freeze and lose my information just entered, or at the end, would restart with a new shipment
- uShip Inc.
- 54.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 uShip, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.