Valley Eats lets you get the food you want from the local restaurants you love. With options like delivery, pre-order for pick up, or even reserve and order for dine in. All done in the palm of your hand.
Don’t know what to eat? That’s easy. Valley Eats takes those hard decisions and makes it easier with “What are you hungry for?”. Tap on the tab and a list of cuisine types comes up and you just pick what you are hungry for, restaurants that fill that craving will pop up!
What the app does:
- Makes ordering on the go effortless
- Offers delivery to a wider area (up to 20km from downtown Pembroke)
- Pre order up to 5 days in advance with most restaurants.
- Real time in app updates that lets you track your order from confirmation, to the kitchen, to ready for pickup, to on its way, with GPS tracking your food as it's delivered to your door.
- “What are you hungry for?” takes the decision making off your plate to help find what you want to eat
- Multiple payment options: credit card, Visa/MasterCard debit, Apple Pay and pre-loaded credits
- Add credits to any account: great for topping up someone in the family or even a gift.
- Share your favourite restaurant with friends
- No hidden fees, all transactions show you the total amount before you place your order
Valley Eats delivery is currently only serving Pembroke, Petawawa and Laurentian Valley, but offers a 20 km radius from MacKay and Pembroke St.
If you are a restaurant and want to participate, or just want to learn more, visit www.valleyeats.ca
- Redesigned delivery address input
- Added help button to orders in order history
- Condensed order history to last 5 orders
- Added message history for order and support notifications
- Added convenience credit balance to user profile
- Added "Apply Promo Code" button to checkout
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great convenience and great local app!!
Works great and has a good selection of restaurants!!
I’m full :)
great app lads, if you’re reading this cop some illness apparel
Notifications make it frustrating
Overall great app and thanks for bringing this service to the valley. However, you have to enable notifications to get updates on your order but in the meantime I get annoying notifications every day for an app I don’t often use. It’s incredibly frustrating and I think I’m going to be deleting the app and just redownloading it when I need it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. Would you mind contacting us at email@example.com so we could work together to improve this feature of the app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.