Use our Valley First Mobile App for all your banking needs, anytime, anywhere. Check your account information, transfer money, deposit cheques, pay bills, make calculations, set up alerts, and more—all from your iPhone®, iPod Touch®, or iPad®! Plus, you'll have quick access to our rates and branch contact information. At Valley First, we're Keeping it Simple®.
• Use Apple Pay® to pay for purchases with your iOS device
• Quick access options – Touch ID & 3D Touch
• Check account balances
• View transaction history
• Track your spending and manage your budgets
• Deposit cheques
• Navigate with ease using our side menu
• Transfer funds between Valley First accounts
• Send and receive Interac e-Transfers® – import your contacts to make sending money easier
• Pay bills
• Add and manage your account Alerts
• Set up recurring bill payments
• Set up recurring transfers
• Add/delete bill payees
• Schedule transactions
• Check rates
• Contact us securely
• Locate nearby branches and ding-free ATMs
• Get details on insurance coverage options for auto, home, travel & business
• Access details about our Referral Perks® loyalty program
• Get details on events we're supporting in your community
• View help, privacy, and security information
• It's simple to use
• You can download it for free*
• It's fully compatible with iPhone®, iPod Touch®, and iPad®
• You can access our App using your existing online banking login credentials
• You can use QuickView for quick access to your account information, without having to log in
*You may incur service charges for various online services depending on the type of account you have. In addition, your mobile carrier may charge you for using your mobile device to access the services provided by our Mobile App.
Valley First is a division of First West Credit Union. Access is available to all members who currently use our online banking service. If you're not a First West Credit Union member, no problem—simply contact any Valley First division branch to set up a new membership and you'll be set up with access right away. To login, you'll need your Member Card Number, and your Personal Access Code (PAC).
Use of the Mobile App is subject to the terms and conditions found in our First West Credit Union Account Access Agreement for both personal and business accounts.
If you'd like more information about the Valley First Mobile App, visit www.valleyfirst.com/mobileapp.
iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor or participant of Mobile Banking for Valley First, a division of First West Credit Union.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Since the update Quick View has stopped working despite checking the settings and re-adding my account. I have to sign in every time to see my balance. Miss that fast option....
This app is laughable.
They didn’t update the barely useable app for over a year, then do “minor bug fixes” that make it completely unusable. Try giving the cheque auto deposit feature a camera button again so people can actually attempt to do something with the app. I would rate this app 0/5 is it would let me. Seriously considering changing banks. 👎🏻
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out, we appreciate your feedback. Please contact us at 1-888-597-8083 (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm or Sat 8:30am-4pm) or email to email@example.com and let us know more details about the issue you are experiencing, your iPhone version, and your app version. That way, we can look into this for you.
Not even worth downloading
I hate this app. I am beginning to hate this credit union. This could be the last time I ever use either and it will be to close my account that I’ve have my entire life and go to a big bank.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out, we appreciate your feedback. We are continually striving to improve our digital banking services so we'd appreciate more specific feedback about your experience with our app so we can serve you better. Please contact us at 1-888-597-8083 (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm or Sat 8:30am-4pm) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.