The Vancouver Sun app for iPhone and iPad keeps you up to date throughout the day with breaking local, national and international news, stories that come to life through vivid photo and video galleries, for you to be part of news and information as it happens.
• Breaking News Alerts: News as it happens.
• Stories come to life: Award winning photos and unique videos.
• Tap less – read more: Find relevant news faster with the “Related Topics” feature.
• Spread the news: Share the latest news via email, Facebook and Twitter.
iPhone users can continue to enjoy the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
iPad users can access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. Vancouver Sun home delivery print subscribers receive unlimited access to the Vancouver Sun on the iPad, included as part of their print subscription and can gain access by simply signing in with their existing Press+ account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Monthly subscription cost: $9.99 plus applicable taxes.
• Complete the subscription in iTunes. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for $9.99 each month within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: email@example.com
This release includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App freezes after a day on IPhone
You need to fix a bug that makes the app freeze a day after installing. When I wipe it and reinstall, it works for a day or so. I noticed the issue perhaps a month ago. This is very annoying. I have been a paper subscription customer for the past 16 years, and the app should complement with ease. If the app worked as in the past, I would give it at least 4 stars, right now I would give it a zero, if I could. I have an iPhone 8 with the latest iOS installed. HM
Used to be a good app now unusable, freezes constantly and or transfers over to an obscure link. As they say nothing is free in life, another example as obviously they want you to subscribe. Delete!!
Where’s the love?
The app is full of bugs.. for a while it would always open a settings screen that was filled with techy options that made no sense. It opened randomly without any order and I’d constantly have to close it.. not a big deal. That’s stopped now but instead I get a random “did ad record impression message” that’s infuriation. It’s clearly not ment to be there and inhibits control of the page behind. So you scroll then it comes up and keeps scrolling till you can close the pop up. It’s unusable.
Also I see the same stories for days at a time.. time to find a new app until there’s updates. sorry.
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- 76.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
- In-App Purchases
- The Vancouver Sun $8.49
- The Vancouver Sun $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.