Vectornator is an advanced vector design tool that unlocks the power of vector graphics for everyone. Forget your desktop - Vectornator transforms your iPad and iPhone into a professional creative tool that enables you to create high-quality illustrations anywhere you go. With its powerful tools, deep integrations and intuitive user interface it allows you to create high-quality illustrations, logos, marketing materials, app interfaces, and pretty much anything you can imagine.
With Vectornator, we reimagined how graphic design apps work on mobile devices. A revolutionary, context-based user interface combined with powerful features and high-performance rendering results in the perfect app for amateurs and professionals alike.
• Full set of vector design tools
• Support for masking, grouping, alignment and boolean operations
• Import of custom fonts
• Advanced vector operations, such as creating outlines from shapes or placing text on paths
• Adjustable grids, guides and snapping and the ability to choose between different units of measurement
• State of the art color picker supporting RGB and HSB
• CMYK preview - see how your document will look before printing
• Integration with Adobe Creative Cloud Library and Adobe Illustrator CC
• Import and export a wide range of file formats (AI *, JPG, PNG, SVG, PDF *)
• Use your favorite digital input devices - here is what we support: Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate and Bamboo Folio (ink powered by WILL)
• Drag and drop files and photos from other apps into Vectornator and vice versa
• Utilize the library of more than 80,000 icons from Icons8, right inside Vectornator
* (You can find an overview of which features of PDF and AI files are supported here: https://vectornator.io/supported-formats)
• Revolutionary user interface designed to put your work front and center
• Context-based inspector panel - find all features you need precisely when you need them
• Multi-touch gestures for efficient workflows
• Keyboard shortcut support for external keyboards
• Split screen multitasking
• Desktop class performance without the desktop, thanks to our super fast rendering engine
• Optimized for multi-core 64-bit chips to get the maximum performance out of your devices
• Automatic layer naming powered by the neural engine on the newest A-series chips
• Live rendering of blended objects, gradients as well as raster images
• Scale, rotate, move and interact with hundreds of objects at zero lag
• Take advantage of the wide-gamut P3 color space
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models, and iPhone 6s and later.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely awesome vector drawing app! I tried so many of them and this one is my favorite.
On a circle drawing, i need to see the Center of it so that I can align other circles to it (geometry drawing). Is there a way to display the Center of circles at all time?
Developer Response ,
Thank you FriesNpizzas! At the moment there's no way of showing the center of circles. What you can do is enable smart guides in the document settings. It should be very easy to align the circles than. Let us know if you need further help. We're more than happy to help you! Just contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an awesome application that is straightforward to use. Nice UI, really good manual! Excellent job! Thanks
Vectornator has two major problems. First, no iCloud file sync—files are saved on-device only. You can import and export, but that gets old pretty fast with multiple devices. It's odd, since they're iOS only.
Perhaps that will come when they finish the free app growth-hacking. They're evasive about their business model, burning investor cash for now. They'll have to make money eventually.
Second, it's practically useless in portrait orientation. The huge panel nearly always present on the side takes up over a third of the screen in portrait. In landscape, it's only about a quarter, which is still too much, since it's a pain to dismiss. Maybe it's fine on a 12.9 iPad Pro, but no way on an iPad mini and it's tight on a normal iPad.
Other quibbles: The icons/tools are too small, too many, and not clear. The canvas rotates too easily, very disorienting. Confusing panel functions are split between the top and bottom of screen. I gather they're working on the UI, so maybe that will improve. Also, there are no real settings/preferences/customizations.
That said, it is well polished and stable, and it's quite good at detail work like bezier line editing. Overall, it seems more oriented toward artists than technical drawing. It's an app worth watching. Get it now, but don't invest all your work in it until it matures and they settle on a pricing plan.
- Linearity GmbH
- 178.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Linearity GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.