The Venture Zone Game was created with sight loss in mind and it’s fully accessible. Anyone can play, including sighted individuals.
In the Venture Zone Game, you will:
· create and name your own company
· choose products to sell based on different price points
· raise virtual cash with seed funding, a bank loan or friends and family
If you’re a beginner, turn on tutorial mode and a narrator will guide you through the game and teach you about the world of business.
You get to:
· brand your product
· market your product
· produce your product by outsourcing or set up your own factory
· sell through the web or through retail
· hire and fire staff
· analyze your sales and other data
Track your progress through a data screen which shows you how much cash and inventory you have. The goal is to make as much money as you can and build a strong brand. Get bought out after two years of profits or go bankrupt after three months of negative cash.
Learn what works and what doesn’t when it comes to hiring, marketing, developing a social media following, and outsourcing tasks versus doing things internally.
Brag to your friends by posting your high score on Game Centre!
The Venture Zone Game is currently available in English and will be available in French when version 2.0 is released in 2020.
- Added Game Centre Leaderboards
Ratings and Reviews
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind, The
- 77.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019. by Canadian National Institute for the Blind. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.