Discover the truth behind the pixels.
With Veracity, you can perform reverse image search on any image, otherwise known as "search by image".
It allows you to:
- Find out what the subject of a photo is, for example, the Parthenon.
- Discover where else on the web the same photo exists, even it if has been cropped or edited.
- Root out profiles on social apps that use fake photos.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Allows ios to use google
I uploaded a photo, it just returned every picture of people with glasses on from the web. Most were wrong gender and race. Found this app to be useless
The only thing that works are the ads
The most recent reviews have been poor and the last review is a year old. Here's an update if you're looking for one: it doesn't work.
I was looking for a way to reverse image search on my phone. I downloaded this app and some others. I think this app may be abandoned.
I've had success with Reversee. It's worked for memes and clothing. I'm not sure if it's the best app for iOS but try that before this.
It used to be good, but nowadays it’s literally useless. I put a picture of the Statue of Liberty and it didn’t recognize it, c’mon.
- Dimitris Roilidis
- 34.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Greek
- Age Rating
- © 2016 coding.curious - All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Edit Tool $1.39
- Remove Ads $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.