Vesica is a mobile voiding diary. A voiding diary (also called a bladder diary) is a way to keep track of your voiding habits. Your doctor might ask you to keep one if you are having problems with incontinence or other urinary problems. Or, you may be interested in keeping track for yourself.
Whatever your reason for keeping a voiding diary, Vesica was designed to make it easy for you to use your phone to keep track of your voiding habits.
● When and how much you void
● Your fluid intake
● Any urgency you experience
Easy to use:
● No login account required
● Add a new entry easily from one screen
● Create a PDF summary of your diary to print or email in just two taps
● Include as much or as little information as you would like in each entry
● Add measured voids, unmeasured voids and leaks
● Entries can be edited to update information or fix mistakes
● All your data is stored securely on your device and is encrypted when your device is locked
* Based on the paper voiding diary developed and verified by E. Bright et. al. and the ICIQ *
New in this version:
● There is now a direct link to Vesica on the App Store in the "About" section
● Updated the UI to be more compatible with iPhone X
● Fixed a bug where some content was cut off on smaller screens
● Fixed a bug where some of the text in the "About" section didn't load
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and private
This app is very simple to use. You can even create a pdf of your data to bring to your health care provider if needed. What I really like is that you don’t need to enter your email address, not trying to sell you anything, no info to the cloud. Sweet. Thanks for this great app.
- Brina Goyette
- 8.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Brina Goyette
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.