Want to be notified when a child goes missing in Victoria or Esquimalt? - This is the app for that.
Need to report a crime where the suspect is unknown and the loss is less than $5000? –This is the app for that that.
Want to stay connected with all VicPD’s social media notifications in your hand, whether they be Twitter, Facebook? This is the app for that, too.
Join us with the VicPD app and help make Victoria and Esquimalt Canada’s safest region.
• News: Read the latest VicPD news and find out what’s happening in the fight against crime in Victoria and Esquimalt. This includes all VicPD News features, such as media releases.
• Report Crime: Report crimes where the suspect is unknown to you and the total loss is less than $5000 from the convenience of your iPhone. You can report vandalism, graffiti, lost, stolen or damaged goods, counterfeit currency, theft from vehicle, shoplifting, fraud below $5000, bicycle theft, found bicycles and more, all from the app. No more waiting on hold to report your crime. You will need a valid email address to use this feature.
• Twitter: @VicPDCanada is one of our main channels of communication. If it’s happening, we’re tweeting about it.
• Facebook: Interact with VicPD Canada on our Facebook page. Share, like and comment on our latest news, events and busts.
• Recruiting: Join VicPD. This isn’t just to become an officer. Stay up to date with our latest job and volunteer postings, including the 911 Communications Centre, Civilian careers, Reserves, Volunteer positions. Do your part for our community and join with us.
• Crime Stoppers: Be the eyes and ears of VicPD by submitting anonymous tips through Crime Stoppers and help fight crime.
App Name updated
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crime map not up to date
My bike was stolen. Do not see it on this app!!! Why not????????
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.