Consumers, collectors and experts alike have for years followed Antonio Galloni, Stephen Tanzer, Neal Martin and the rest of Vinous's team of world-renowned critics. Now, Vinous's app puts decades of experience at your fingertips with the essential tools wine lovers need to explore all things wine.
* Type a wine name or scan a label to search Vinous' archive of over 250,000 tasting notes and scores from wine critics you can trust
* Use powerful filters and sorting options to pinpoint the wines you are interested in
* Read articles on the latest releases from a team that spends months every year traveling throughout the world's wine regions to bring readers unparalleled insights and commentary
* Browse verticals and retrospectives to see how older wines are faring today and to learn more about the stories behind the wines
ESSENTIAL WINE RESOURCES
* Vintage Chart - Explore vintages across the world with our free Vintage Chart, which describes growing conditions and overall quality for every major wine-producing area in the world. Then click 'see all wines' to enter the Vinous database to read full tasting notes and scores (requires subscription)
* Vinous Glossary – Never be at a loss for words. The glossary explains every wine word you will need to know to be an expert
* Explore Grapes – Learn everything you need to know about grape varieties, where they are grown and what their main attributes are. Then click 'see all wines' to enter the Vinous database of to read full tasting notes and scores (requires subscription)
* Read tips for enjoying wine at home, including how to open and decant older wines
* Find where you can buy the wines you enjoy
* Add wine notes to your personalized "Playlists" for quick access.
The basic subscription level is free of charge once you've registered with your Facebook or Google+ account. This includes access to essential wine resources, as listed above.
Vinous Mobile subscribers can also see full reviews and ratings from Vinous' leading team of critics. Options include:
One Month for $7.99
Three Months for $20.99
Six Months for $35.99
One Year for $59.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. You will be prompted ahead of the period end as to whether you wish to renew your subscription. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You can manage your subscriptions in iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Subscribers to the Vinous website also get full access to the app and other features.
If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the intersection of media and technology, Vinous is Antonio Galloni's vision of a modern-day wine publication. Vinous's team of renowned critics and writers offers in depth coverage of new releases, retrospectives and verticals of older wines, videos with winemakers, interactive maps and more, all published in a continual, daily stream of articles. With the acquisition of Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar in December 2014 and the addition of the IWC editorial team, Vinous expanded coverage to all major wine regions. Today Vinous has subscribers in over 90 countries and is one of the most respected wine publications in the world.
iOS 13 updates, and related improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great coverage of the world's best wine releases. Excellent app and glad to see it optimized for the iPad now.
No free content
There is only content if you pay to subscribe. Don't bother downloading unless you want to pay...
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vinous Media LLC Apps
- 54.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Vinous Media, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.