Your Health, Your Way ‒ VirtualCare
Forget long wait times at your doctor’s office or walk-in clinic. With VirtualCare, you can access the information, knowledge and tools to take charge of your own care ‒‒ all from the comfort of your mobile device.
With this secure app, you can:
- Connect 1:1 with your family physician in real time
- Schedule virtual visits for yourself or dependents
- Pre-select your desired mode of communication: live video, audio or secure messaging
- Complete simple assessments to make your consultation as efficient as possible
- Upload attachments or photos to assist in your virtual visit
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your health profile, physician’s notes, prescription info and upcoming appointments
- Quickly fill prescriptions, which are sent electronically to your pharmacy
- Access care from any location, eliminating travel time and costs
- Enjoy quicker assessments and a more efficient care experience
Now, more than ever before, you have the ability to take control of your care. Download the VirtualCare app and join the next generation of health!
*Note that this VirtualCare app is available only with participating care providers.
Thank you for using VirtualCare! We update our app regularly to make your Virtual Visit experiences better. This update includes the following new features, enhancements, and bug fixes: * Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
One improvement you could make is to allow attaching Excel documents. I do a lot of detailed record keeping of BP and blood sugar on Excel spreadsheets, so it would be very convenient to be able to transmit to my doctor. As it stands now, I have to copy/paste it into a Word Doc.
- PatientOrderSets.com Ltd.
- 60.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2018 Think Research Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.