Visit Indy is the official travel guide to the city of Indianapolis. Discover the very best in city
attractions, restaurants, entertainment, hotels, and events. Get recommendations from locals and
use GPS to find what is nearby.
As the official tourism bureau for the city of Indianapolis, Visit Indy is the most comprehensive source for up-to-date information on events and happenings in the city. To make sure you get the most out of your Indy experience trust the experts who lead the industry.
- Indy's most extensive event list with everything from live music to sporting events to cultural happenings
- Search for Indy's best restaurants by cuisine type or use your GPS to find something tasty nearby
- Find hotel accommodations for your stay
- Build a list of Favorites as you navigate the app so you can organize a trip itinerary that brings together events, restaurants, hotels, and attractions into one interface
- Enjoy guides written by Indy locals highlighting restaurants, breweries, cocktail bars, coffee shops, family-friendly activities, parks, trails, and more
- Blog gives timely insights into upcoming events, restaurant openings, Indy neighborhoods, and more
- Videos allow you to get a feel for Indy's attractions and neighborhoods before visiting
- Get timely alerts about special deals and things to do in the city
At Visit Indy, it's our job to promote the city of Indianapolis. And that job has never been easier, more energizing or more rewarding than it is right now. If you need anything find us at VisitIndy.com or call 317-262-3000
We are updating some of the backend code to make things run a little smoother and pave the way for some new features down the line.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.