The Vivint Smart Home app is a complete smart home control system that connects doorbell cameras, security cameras, smart thermostats, door & window sensors, smoke detectors, and more into a single user interface. Our simple, intuitive app eliminates the need to switch between different home control apps or walk through the house flipping switches by hand. With the Vivint Smart Home app, you get to live more and manage less.
Note: Vivint Smart Home System and service subscription required. Call 877.788.2697 for information on a new System.
With the Vivint Smart Home app, you can:
• Arm home security systems from bed to sleep more peacefully
• Optimize climate controls for comfort and energy savings at once
• See and speak with front-door visitors from anywhere with Vivint Doorbell Camera
• Remotely lock and unlock doors for visitors with Vivint Smart Locks
• Get mobile notifications when garage or front door are left open
• Operate garage doors from anywhere within cellular or Wi-Fi networks
• Make sure kids arrive home from school with the Ping indoor camera
Note: If you're looking for the app that supports the Vivint Go!Control Panel, search and download the "Vivint Classic" app.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1. More information about FFmpeg, LGPLv2.1, and Vivint's usage of FFmpeg can be found in the app under Support -> Licenses.
• Fix for crash when pro camera is offline and you navigate to detection settings
• Fix for overlapping text on live view when viewing from "Video Unavailable" screen
• Fix for being unable to delete canned rules
• Fix for being unable to deselect lights during rule creation (iOS 12)
• Fix for failing thermostat settings with no explanation
Other bug fixes and stability improvements. If you have any questions or experience any problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Yes, we’ve had a few issues. But Vivent ha been there to help us work it out. Two years in they replaced all hardware, just to rule out any problems there. LOVE the guys they have working for them; they are ALL knowledgeable about the product....would definitely recommend.
Find system great but do think if tech comes out it shouldn’t cost a thing if problems occur with there equipment it should be replaced at no cost because the equipment is theirs other then that I have found system to be great and online chat support has been helpful in fixing most issues
Cameras keep going offline. Tried rebooting several times. Nothing works
- Vivint, Inc.
- 286.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Vivint, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.