Voice Rec Pro is a simple yet powerful recording and transcription app.
Its features are:
• You need just one tap to start and stop recording.
• Use 3D Touch to start/stop recording from your home screen.
• Upgrade to iOS 12 and watchOS 5, set a custom word and start recording automatically using your voice. Set your custom word inside the app (Settings -> Add to Siri) or go to Settings app, choose Siri -> Add Shorcut.
• Recording time is limited to your device's storage capacity.
• Record from the built-in mic, AirPods or Apple Watch.
• Background recording on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
• Graphic Bezel, Graphic Corner and Utilitarian Large Flat complications display Voice Rec Pro recording status (available only on Apple Watch 4 Infograph and Utility faces).
• Seek backwards and forwards during playback.
• Play directly from your Apple Watch to your Bluetooth headphones.
• Auto-sync between your devices (iPhone and iPad): all recordings and transcriptions are automatically synced using iCloud. Zero setup, instant convenience.
• Auto-sync between your Apple Watch and your iPhone: all recordings you do on your Apple Watch are automatically synced to your iPhone. And you can also sync a recording manually.
• Disable and enable auto-sync between your Apple Watch and your iPhone any time. Tap Voice Rec Pro on your watch, swipe to Recordings then force touch your watch's screen. When sync is disabled, all new recordings will keep their "Queued" status until sync is re-enabled or manually synced.
• Support for over 30 languages, independent of your device's language setting (requires data connection, as the audio is sent to Apple's servers for processing). These are the languages supported: Cantonese (China), Catalan (Spain), Chinese (China), Chinese (Hong Kong [China]), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian (Croatia), Czech (Czechia), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (Australia), English (Canada), English (India), English (Indonesia), English (Ireland), English (New Zealand), English (Philippines), English (Saudi Arabia), English (Singapore), English (South Africa), English (United Arab Emirates), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish (Finland), French (Belgium), French (Canada), French (France), French (Switzerland), German (Austria), German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Greek (Greece), Hindi (India), Hindi (India, Translit), Hindi (Latin), Hungarian (Hungary), Indonesian (Indonesia), Italian (Italy), Italian (Switzerland), Japanese (Japan), Korean (South Korea), Malay (Malaysia), Norwegian Bokmål (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Shanghainese (China), Slovak (Slovakia), Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey), Ukrainian (Ukraine), Vietnamese (Vietnam).
• Format as you record with punctuation command recognition.
• Share audio or text to other apps on your iOS device.
• Share to your Mac using Airdrop.
• Search by filename, date or transcription content.
• Rename recordings.
• Backup your recordings any time.
• Keep a backup history to restore any time you need.
We are open to enhancements requests and feedbacks. Send us your message from within the app!
This update fixes some bugs and brings stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Complication not appearing
I am trying to add the recording complication to my infograph face but for some reason it isn’t appearing as an option.
Tried deleting the app and reinstalling but didn’t seem to fix it. However when I 3D pressed on the watch face and customized the face using the crown the voice record option does appear then. Still doesn’t come up as an option on my phone though but got it onto my watch face so that’s nice
Developer Response ,
Hi! Have you tried to remove and reinstall Voice Rec Pro on your Apple Watch? It should solve the issue.
All good but requires more functionality
Great product but it definitely needs some attention when it comes to playing back.
It would be nice to have more precision to play back. At time users requires to go teo, five seconds back/further and today it is impossible to do
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We took note of your suggestion of more precise playback controls. Stay tuned!
Bugs and crashes
As above. Keeps crashing and closing for no apparent reason. Lost recording etc.
Try something else.
Developer Response ,
That's bad! This shouldn't happening. Would you share details with us from within the app? We want to solve this! Thanks.
- Marcel Mendes Filho
- 34.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Marcel Mendes Filho
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.