VP Locate TM is an easy to use and unique jobsite coordination tool. This powerful tool is designed to help VP Builders and Erectors maintain visibility of incoming orders, save time unloading and staging steel, and locate material on site to speed the installation process. There is no special hardware required - all you need is your smart device.
• View the status of trucks loaded, in transit or on the jobsite in real-time
• View and search detailed truck and phase manifest
• Built-in scanning uses the device’s camera for scanning Bill of Ladings, parts, and packages
• Map functions help locate materials on the jobsite
• 3D Part search and display aides in staging materials to speed the installation process
• Wildcard search for parts, packages, or package contents
• Report field issues to Varco Pruden using the camera and communication features
• Communication feature allows for easy coordination with your VP Project Manager via phone or email with pictures from your jobsite
• Cloud based technology allows multiple users to operate independently
• Ability to work offline, storing data on the device to sync with the cloud when available
•Improvement to the sync of orders. It now compares the last updated date/time on the device to information in the cloud. If the cloud data is newer, the altered data will be synced. The check for last updated normally only takes a few seconds.
•More data shown in the field issues list, now shows the truck, issue type, who created the issue and how many days since created
•Increased the number of images allowed for field issues
•Partial part number search – previously if a part had leading zeros, they would need to be specified in the search, now the leading zeros aren’t required
•Added estimated delivery date to the truck list, previously you needed to click on the truck to see the estimated delivery date
•Added option to show no scanned packages on the truck detail page (allows you to see packages not scanned without running the report)
•Add report option for all field issues. It will send a PDF containing all the field issues instead of running them one at a time
•Added version number to the login page
•Improved performance of the phase detail page
•Added claim reasons for field issues, these will feed the claim system
•The project manager (internal only) can now grant permission for direct sale orders
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BlueScope Buildings North America, Inc
- 78.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 BlueScope Buildings North America, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.