The W&H BeHear app mirrors and supplements the BeHear assistive hearing headset controls for optimum benefit from the device. Using the app you can customize the headset for your specific hearing capabilities and preferences, and further personalize what and how you hear based on real-time conditions.
For example, it supports:
- A self-administered hearing assessment, the results of which are automatically applied to each of the operational modes – ambient hearing, phone calls, and audio play
- Fine tuning the sound in real time for various hearing environments: Indoor, Outdoor, Crowd or Live Music
- Noise reduction settings at four different levels
- Management of assistive listening functions during phone calls and media playback
- Automated wireless updates for new features and versions
- Various device settings, including default mode behavior, battery status, Bluetooth® signal strength, vibration alerts, and more
Improved hearing assessment.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good product but crashes on settings.
Crashes when trying to turn vibration off and adjust other settings.
- Alango Ltd.
- 30.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Alango Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.