THE WASHINGTON POST PRINT EDITION
Enjoy a digital replica of each day’s print edition, down to every photo and special insert. Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, as well as complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Read stories wherever you are with convenient offline reading. This app brings you everything daily Washington Post readers enjoy—along with extra benefits for added mobile convenience.
▪ PRINT EDITION: Flip through The Washington Post right on your iPad and iPhone with our digital replica of each day’s print newspaper.
▪ MY POST: Save your must-read articles for offline reading when it’s convenient for you.
▪ INTELLIGENT DOWNLOADING: We'll learn which sections you read the most, and download them in the background every morning. Don't read a section? We'll keep it off your device to free space, and keep it available if you'd like to read it.
▪ ARCHIVE: Browse the last two weeks of Print Editions. See the top stories and lead images of the day.
▪ OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
▪ EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to The All-New Washington Post App on all your smartphones and tablets.
▪ PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
▪ AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store.
▪ FREE TRIAL: Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
▪ TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html
MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON POST
Experience The Washington Post in all forms. Check out our other apps: “Washington Post” for a traditional digital reading experience with all of our content and “Washington Post Select” for a magazine-style experience with stunning visuals that’s curated for the most important and interesting stories.
- Improvements to sign in experience.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the print version! And the excellent, excellent reporting.
The best newspaper app bar none
The new 2.0 version of the Washington Post for iPad is one of the best newspaper app I have used. A huge improvement over the previous version, this new version let's you download an exact copy of the print version of the paper. Pinch to zoom and read any individual article, or just tap on the article to get a traditional iPad version of that article. Just swipe to turn the page of your newspaper. If you don't want an exact copy of that morning's paper, the traditional iPad version of the Washington Post is here.
I like the way twitter and facebook are integrated into Live Topics. Wish it extended to more articles though.
Of all the "newspaper apps" I've seen, this one is done the best. I think they've done a good job.
- The Washington Post Company
- 81.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Washington Post, 2013-2019
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Digital $20.99
- Basic Digital $12.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.