Description

With Weather Live°, planning your day-to-day activities is easier than ever before: simply choose the weather parameters you want to track, which layout you prefer, and view your customized weather forecast! Feast your eyes on the breathtaking weather backgrounds that make the forecast as visual as nature itself.

WEATHER AT A GLANCE

- Accurate 24-hour and 7-day forecasts and local time for multiple locations all over the world;
- Animated weather scenes reflecting weather conditions;
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to give you a heads up about severe weather in your area;
- Adjustable weather layouts — choose which weather parameters you’d like to see first;
- Daily weather reports with important information.

INSIGHTFUL DETAILS

- Today's Min, Max and "Feels Like" temperature;
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar;
- Precipitation and humidity info;
- Wind speed and direction;
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time;
- Golden hour and Blue hour;
- UV and Visibility details;
- Dew Point info;
- Wind Chill;
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers;
- 12 or 24-hour time format.

SIMPLICITY OF USE

- Useful weather widget: choose a detailed or compact view and enjoy quick access to your forecast;
- Handy Apple Watch app: view the current weather conditions and the forecast for the coming hours right on your watch face.

Get Weather Live° and be prepared for any weather!

Please note that some supplementary features in the basic (free) version are subject to limitations (ex. UV index, Sun and Moon, Visibility, etc.). These limitations are also subject to change.

Get Weather Live° Premium:

- 14-day hourly forecast;
- Interactive weather maps;
- Hurricane Tracker;
- Lightning Tracker;
- Air Quality;
- Ad-free experience.

* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-week Subscription with a 3-day Trial (2.99 USD)
* 1-month Subscription with a 3-day Trial (5.99 USD)
* 1-year Subscription (19.99 USD)
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.

* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.

IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT

By clicking to install this app you consent to the installation of this app and any updates or upgrades that are released. You understand and agree that this app (incl. any updates or upgrades) may (i) cause your device to automatically communicate with our servers to deliver the functionality described above and to make our products more efficient and effective, (ii) affect app-related preferences or data stored your device, and (iii) collect personal information to provide the features described above and as set out in our privacy policy. You can uninstall the app at any time. For assistance, please contact us at

IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
ApalonPrivacy@ask.com

Privacy Policy: http://www.apalon.com/privacy_policy.html
EULA: http://www.apalon.com/terms_of_use.html
AdChoices: http://www.apalon.com/privacy_policy.html#4

What’s New

Version 6.11.0

- Make Weather Live° truly yours! Choose what weather details you’d like to get: rearrange the tiles with today’s weather information or hide the ones you don’t need. Available for Pro users.

Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via support@apalon.com.

Ratings and Reviews

4.3 out of 5
24K Ratings

24K Ratings

StevieBlueEyes ,

Lots of detail.

Comprehensive and complete. So far so good. Thx!

YYZ342 ,

Way off

We had a thunderstorm last night. The app showed sunny skies and zero rain. This morning it is overcast. The app still shows sunny skies. If it cannot get this part right what are the chances of other data being accurate? Canada.

Developer Response ,

Could you please specify the exact location where you observe this? What is the actual weather that you see and when did it happen? Thank you in advance for your answer.

KirkKApa ,

Great Ap

Quite like this ap. The weather is fairly consistent with the predictions. After all even when the weather predicts 70% chance of a nice day it leaves the unstated prediction of 30% not nice. Overall it's the best ap for weather I've seen.

Information

Seller
IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
Size
151.4 MB
Category
Weather
Compatibility

Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Languages

English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese

Age Rating
4+
Copyright
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. Weather Live Premium $1.39
  2. Weather Live Premium $3.99
  3. Weather Live Premium $6.49

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like