***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, WeekCal is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app. Does your ordinary iPhone or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then WeekCal is the solution for you.
WeekCal provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. WeekCal breaks through the limitations of the standard calendar and adds functionality to improve your calendar usage.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is much easier with WeekCal. With a magnificent user interface and intuitive usability, WeekCal is a pleasure for both regular as well as power users.
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
● Apple Watch app (iPhone)
● Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
● Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
● Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
● Simply relocate events using drag and drop
● Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
● Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments and events
● Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail, Messages, WhatsApp
● Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
● Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (iCloud, iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV, Birthdays, Subscriptions)
● Pinch to zoom
● Various icons for different events
● Link contacts to events
● Rotates with screen
● Event templates
● Easy-to-read widget
● Advanced recurrence rules
● Customizable display
● Time Zone Support
● Navigate with: Apple & Google Maps, Citymapper, Garmin, Here, iGo, Maps.me, Moovit, MotionX, Sygic, TransitApp, Waze, Yandex, 高德地图
● Alternate Calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamitic & Persian)
● Batch operations
● Full customization of events
● Adaptable week numbers
● Available in many languages
Do you have questions, complaints, or comments? Please share them with us at email@example.com. You can also find the most frequently asked questions and tips on using WeekCal on our website.
This update includes UI bug fixes, general optimizations, and improved crash reporting for better user experience going forward.
In detail, this includes:
• Minor UI bug fixes for Day, Agenda, Mini Month, and Year calendar views
• Improved crash reporting
• Updated App Store screenshots
• Bug fixes, optimizations, and stability improvements
• We have concluded the in-app survey, thanks to everyone who participated! We are reviewing your feedback and will incorporate your suggestions into future updates.
Have feedback or suggestions for us? Drop us a line via the help section of the app and we’ll quickly reply back to help out.
Special thanks to our WeekCal Pro subscribers for your support, and stay tuned for our next update!
- The WeekCal Team
Ratings and Reviews
The updates are constant and well thought out. It’s also very intuitive, the address search and invitation features are great. I also love the GUI options.
Cal apps don’t merit SAAS or subscription models - they just don’t
I’m tired of every other app dev expecting users to sign up for an endless subscription model. Informant 5 is a perfect example of how to alienate an entire user base. Now Weekcal. STOP. JUST STOP. Charge $10 if you want to - that’s fine. Bring out an improved version down the road - maybe I’ll pay another $10 then. But a subscription? That’s a non-starter. So to the publishers of WeekCal - I hope you get everything your greed deserves ...
Used for years & now I have to subscribe & pay?!?
I have used this app for years and honestly have loved it. But now I see they’ve changed it to a “Pro” version and I’ll have to subscribe and pay a yearly fee of $17. This is total bullsh”t!!! As soon as I’m forced to start paying, they’ll lose me as a customer. Great job WeekCal.
- WeekCal B.V.
- 64.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Maple Media
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pro Subscription $9.99
- Annual Pro Subscription $16.99
- Smart Calendars 1 year $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.