WeThrive was created by doctors to help teenagers identify heavy periods. With WeThrive, you can track your period and answer questions about how your periods affect your life. You can use WeThrive to track your symptoms and to connect to clinics in your area. WeThrive will offer period predictions and count the number of products you use, so that you can always be prepared. It is the ONLY app with the ability to identify heavy periods.
“ARE MY PERIODS NORMAL?”
Your period should never stop you from doing the things you love to do. Many teenagers wonder if the periods they are having are “normal.” With this in mind, WeThrive was created by doctors to help teenagers identify heavy periods.
TRACK YOUR PERIOD AND IDENTIFY HEAVY BLEEDING
With WeThrive, you can track your period including how many menstrual products (pads, tampons, menstrual cups) you go through. You can also answer questions about how your periods affect your life by filling out the “Flow Check.” WeThrive uses this information to identify whether or not your periods are heavy.
CONNECT TO A HEALTH CARE PROVIDER
You can use WeThrive to connect to clinics in your area, using the app as a tool to help you discuss your periods with your health care provider.
TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS
With WeThrive, you can also track any symptoms you may be having with your period, including cramps, nausea and mood changes.
WeThrive will keep track of the number of menstrual products you use, and will offer predictions of when you can expect your next period so that you can be prepared.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
WeThrive has a “Frequently Asked Questions” page that answers those questions you may have been afraid to ask, including:
• What can it mean if I have heavy periods?
• How do I use a menstrual cup?
• Can heavy periods be treated?
• What does normal period blood look like?
This information is updated regularly by pediatricians.
WHAT MAKES WETHRIVE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEIROD APPS?
• It was created by pediatricians (doctors who specialize in caring for children and teenagers)
• It is specifically designed for teenagers less than 18 years of age
• It is the ONLY app with the ability to identify heavy periods
• It is gender-inclusive and intended to be used by any teenager who menstruates
• It is free to download and contains no advertising
• You do not need to make a subscription or enter any personal information
You don’t have to live with heavy periods. WeThrive can help.
Version 1.8.5 includes an updated Flow Check survey.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app ever!
Best app ever! So thankful for technology so my daughter will have access to this app when she eventually starts. So informative and helpful!
My daughter uses this app regularly and actually sought out medical help when the app suggested she seek treatment for her heavy menstrual flow. She got diagnosed with a rare bleeding disorder all thanks to this app!
Very user friendly and helpful.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Meghan Pike
- 41.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Meghan Pike and Vicky Price