What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m so blown away by the wealth of resources included in this app. The layout is incredibly useful and no matter where I’m at emotionally I can always find something to relieve the intensity of the moment. I’m learning a lot of things I didn’t know or fully understand and I have made so much progress with the help of this app. I have CPTSD and I highly recommend this app to anyone who has it. Thank you so much for creating this app and helping myself and so many people who struggle with mental health issues. 💟☮️
Great free resource, Thank you.
In a world filled with paying for basics, this app gives you a great decent amount for free. Usually apps give very little and it’s not useful. This app is great for free.
To whoever developed this app and made it available for free, bless you. Almost every time I use this app or mention it to someone, I appreciate it. Done from kindness to help others. Thank you.
Awesome app made by an awesome developer
All of the app functions are free, which makes it easily accessible to anyone struggling with mental health. The amount of care put in this app is lovely. 5/5 stars highly recommend using it!
The developer, Jackson Tempra, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jackson Tempra
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Jackson Tempra
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation $1.39
- Large Donation $5.49
- Medium Donation $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.