What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I’m so blown away by the wealth of resources included in this app. The layout is incredibly useful and no matter where I’m at emotionally I can always find something to relieve the intensity of the moment. I’m learning a lot of things I didn’t know or fully understand and I have made so much progress with the help of this app. I have CPTSD and I highly recommend this app to anyone who has it. Thank you so much for creating this app and helping myself and so many people who struggle with mental health issues. 💟☮️
I’ve only had this for a little while but god is it helpful.
Thank you for making such an amazing app!!
When I can I’ll be sure to donate
When I try to click on to something from the original display the words from before (titles) get merged together and I can’t read either. Same thing when I’m trying the grounding games I can’t read what the questions are because of jumbled text
- Jackson Tempra
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Jackson Tempra
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation $1.39
- Large Donation $5.49
- Medium Donation $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.