Whova is an award-winning event and conference app. It helps you gain insights about people you meet at events. Whova is one of the most widely used mobile apps by professionals for networking at conferences, trade shows, expos, summits, conventions, business meetings, corporate events, association events, and community gatherings. Whova, the Mobile Event App, has received the Event Technology Awards in 2016, 2017, and 2018, for three years in a row.
Watch this PREVIEW VIDEO to see how Whova can help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IKTYK8ZS9g&t=25s
What makes Whova special? Whova's technology builds comprehensive profiles of attendees so you can view all attendee profiles before you even arrive at the event or conference. Plan in advance whom to meet at an event, what to talk about with each attendee, and reach out to others via in-app messages before, during, and after the event. You can also create casual meetups and arrange social activities with other groups of attendees. Whova revolutionizes event networking and significantly improves the ROI of attending events.
You can also use the Whova conference app to digitize and manage business cards you receive at events. Whova exceeds other business card reader apps like CamCard, CardMunch, ScanBizCards or Scannable etc. by automatically building full profiles using Whova's SmartProfile technology. This allows you to gain deep insights into your contacts' professional backgrounds, work experience, passions, and interests. You can also seamlessly connect with contacts online via LinkedIn and other platforms. Whova's business card scanning feature now supports cards in English, Chinese, and Korean.
Get more out of events:
- Never miss important updates: Get instant notifications from event organizers
- Browse comprehensive professional profiles of all event attendees
- Use the Community Board to self-organize social activities and gatherings, coordinate rideshares, break the ice, explore job opportunities, post questions and lost & found items, etc.
- Scan and save business cards and gain deep insights into your contacts
- Send in-app messages and schedule private meetings before and after events
- Access the agenda, GPS guidance, interactive floor maps, parking directions, slides, and photos
- Get involved in event activities through live polling, event gamification, Tweeting, photo sharing, group chatting, and mobile surveys
- Conveniently explore exhibitors' information and get coupons/giveaways with one tap
- “It makes networking much more effective at this event with 500+ attendees. We no longer have to wander around wondering if we will bump into the person we really would like to meet. “
- “I could see who attended and easily follow up with the people after this entrepreneur/investor event”
- “I have seen other event apps but neither of them provided such valuable information of the attendees. “
- “This app has been fantastic for networking, announcements, agenda, etc., at this one-week conference!”
- “Another great feature of the Whova app is the ability to share slides and documents electronically.”
- "Whova is an amazing app for keeping track of your connections and storing them in one easy-to-access place. I love the ability to connect with contacts via LinkedIn and the simplicity of emailing potential members."
Get in touch:
To partner with Whova or simply to stay up-to-date with the latest news, please visit our website and follow us on Twitter:
We would love to hear your feedback! Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and performance improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Fabulous for conference attendees
Love the features for pre Conference planning - amazing networking options making it so easy to connect with people and also initiate group activities . User friendly ; looking forward to using it during conference !
Developer Response ,
So happy to hear that the app helped with your pre-conference planning, and made the networking and group activities much easier. Hope you will continue enjoying it during and after the conference.
If you have feedback or suggestions to make the app even better, please feel free to share with us at email@example.com.
Who to find + where to go...
Whova helped me get to know the event through the people we talked to on this Ap. I was able to meet new people, give kudos to excellent speakers or find a way to meet gem in person by contacting on Whova.
I liked how some used the Ap to make their own Boards.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your rave review! We are so glad that the app helped you to connect with other attendees, interact with the speakers and meet them in person.
If you have any feedback or suggestions to improve the app, please feel free to share with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Used it for Terroir Symposium & loved it
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We are so glad that you love the app at the Terroir Symposium. Hope you will continue enjoying it. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to share with us at email@example.com.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.