Winegard® creates connectivity while at home, tailgating, trucking, or RVing by helping you view your favorite shows with this smart TV Signal Finder app with augmented reality.
Finding the available TV satellites and free over-the-air HDTV towers for your geographic location has never been easier. The smart Winegard TV Signal Finder app makes it simple to determine the correct position of your antenna to receive the available signals. This app uses your current location to search for the available signals for your favorite channels. Avoid obstructions with the augmented reality (AR) view.
Dual-mode app allows you to find free HDTV TV Towers with the Antenna Pointer mode or to locate TV satellites per provider with the Satellite Pointer mode:
- Antenna Pointer - Use the top-down map view to locate all HDTV TV towers closest to your address or GPS location. Eliminate signal obstructions such as trees, hills, and buildings by switching to the AR view. Simply point your phone to the horizon and rotate 360 degrees to bring into view your desired TV tower and find the best angle to point your antenna. The number displayed above a tower indicates the number of channels available. Tap the tower icon to see full channel details.
- Satellite Pointer - Use the AR view to locate DISH, DIRECTV, BellTV, or Shaw Direct satellites available for your mobile antenna. Simply point your phone at the southern sky to locate your target satellites and stay clear of signal obstructions such as trees and buildings. Azimuth and elevation pointing look angles are provided for easy pointing and setup of manual antennas.
- Augmented reality technology
- Compatible with auto-point or manual-point antennas
- Compatible with DISH, DIRECTV, BellTV, and Shaw Direct antennas
- Satellite azimuth and elevation pointing look angles
- Current FCC OTA TV tower information, channels, call signs, networks
- Distance to HDTV towers
This app requires the use of the camera (for augmented reality view), sensors, GPS, and compass in your smartphone. Compass accuracy is based on calibration and distance from large objects that may cause magnetic interference.
Winegard Company designs and manufactures terrestrial and satellite video and data antenna products and accessories for residential and mobile applications. Since its incorporation in 1953, Winegard has designed more than 1,000 antenna models and been granted over 80 U.S. patents. The company's heritage includes recognition by NASA for contributions to the Apollo 11 mission and the induction of founder John Winegard into the Consumer Electronics Association Hall of Fame. Winegard's superior antenna design and manufacturing facilities total 410,000 sq. ft. and include a state of the art testing, validation and measurement center. The company's unmatched in-house and vertically integrated capabilities support its accelerated product design and development cycle.
Winegard creates connectivity.
DISH is a registered trademark of DISH Network L.L.C. DIRECTV is a trademark of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. Bell TV is a trademark of Bell Canada, Inc. Shaw Direct is a trademark of Shaw Satellite G.P. All network and programming images and logos are copyrighted and are the property of their respective owners; they are not affiliated with Winegard Company.
Update for map
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App used to work in Canada but no longer does.
Canadian Bell Customer
I use this app in Canada and have had no problems Use the camera follow the arrow guides and easily point my dish or see obstructions and just move to get a clear signal.
No Canadian antenna support...
No Canadian antenna support...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.