Wink is the quick and simple way to connect you and your home. The Wink app brings together hundreds of smart products — lights, locks, sensors, thermostats, and more — across dozens of the best brands, so you can control them from anywhere.
• Receive alerts that keep you informed of what’s happening at home.
• Trigger your alarm and lights to turn on automatically if fire or smoke is detected.
• See who’s at the front door and use your phone to unlock it from anywhere.
Use Wink’s security services to make your home even smarter and safer:
• Look Out: Get instant security alerts about doors, windows, locks, garage doors, motion, and more, giving you control over your home so you can quickly decide how to respond if something unexpected occurs.
• Home Sitter: Have your lights turn on and off in a natural, human pattern to make it look like you’re home when you’re away. Relax when you’re out of town, knowing your home looks lived in.
• Moonlight: Always return to a well-lit home by syncing your lights to turn on and off with local sunset and sunrise times. It’s a convenient way to light your way home after work, so you don’t have to search for keys in the dark.
Explore other features in the Wink app, such as Shortcuts, Schedules, and Robots, to customize your smart products.
Questions? Talk to a real human at 844-WINK-APP or email@example.com.
This release contains maintenance and improvements for iOS 13:
* Fixes issue where pop-up alert actions were not being displayed
* Fixes instances where enabling dark mode obscures app content
* Various performance and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just mobile app??
No watch app version & no link with homePod?
I love my Wink but still no iPad version... Seriously Wink??!?!
There has been some great progress with the Wink platform over the last few versions with improving the flow of adding devices and broadening support for more z-wave devices as well. Overall continue to be quite happy with the ecosystem linking all my smart devices. Google home integration with voice control has really kicked it up a notch and I actually find myself rarely using the app itself for device control. My minor gripes remain the same though, version after version, which brings me to:
MY WINK APP WISH LIST (PLEASE!!!!)
- BASIC iPad support (kind of shameful... If I'm already on my iPad, why would I want to pull out my phone for a decent experience?!?)
- More robust robots with conditional statements/more than one trigger and better actions, like blink a light, undoing the original action after a set period, etc.
- Allow my Ecobee3 remote sensors for occupancy triggers
- Hide a device from my main device list - it can get way too cluttered, especially for lights and outlets/appliances usually only controlled by robots and shortcuts.... Alternately could make a “favourites” list that I could populate with the things I use most.
The hub won’t upgrade from the app. The app shuts off when trying to get to the update page Don’t know if it’s on or off. Firmware 4.3.60
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.