WOD Log is the best app you can get to keep track of your daily CrossFit workouts.
If you need a beautifully intuitive app that tracks your PRs, WODs, and easily shares that data with your friends, look no further. Get WOD Log and start tracking your workouts today!
WOD Log Features:
- Track your daily WODs by adding them to your WOD Calendar
- Subscribe to your favorite boxes with an RSS Feed Subscription to import/create your daily WODs
- Calculate your Athletic Skill Level
- Weight percentage charts
- Attach pictures to your WODs
- Over 150 preloaded common WODs, you'll always have the most up-to-date list of WODs!
- Enter results and notes for your tracked WODs
- Share your results with your Box, or use Facebook, Twitter or Google+
- Keep track of your favorite WODs
- Keep track of your benchmark WODs
- Search your activity by exercise
- Search Daily WODs by exercise
- Manage your personal records
- User Profile - Total finished WODs, Favorite WODs, Benchmark WODs and data analysis
- Get scales of your personal records
- Visualize your personal records progress history
- Track your results for the benchmark WODs ( Girls, Heroes, Travel WODs, Opens )
- Create your own benchmark WODs and share them with your friends
- Track and visualize each of your benchmark WODs history
- Training Timers are included ( StopWatch, Amrap, Tabata, & EMOM )
- Backup your WODs in the cloud by signing in with Google or Facebook! Keep your WODs safe if your device is lost or broken!
Please Note: WOD Log is not authorized or endorsed by CrossFit Inc.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc.
- Fixing a bug that could reset edits to a WOD after the app is restarted
Let us know if we can do anything to make the app better for you! Please be sure to review the app so others can find it when searching.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, does everything I need... but no support
I honestly really like this app. It is simple to use, the UI is clean without any clutter. The features are very intuitive to use and everything I need is there. However, like every app, it isn’t perfect. I wrote 3 times to support by email (in a 2-3 weeks time span) and never received any answer. I feel like there is no support for this app and I wonder if I’m using an app that will be maintained and improved over time.
Easy to use and easy to get your improvement data.....
- Charles Vanderhoff
- 18.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Vandersoft
- In-App Purchases
- WOD Log Pro $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.