Women's Health empowers women to be the smartest, strongest versions of themselves through actionable and practical advice for her wellness journey.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Women's Health Mag Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This App needs work!!
I downloaded the app and bought my annual subscription, but I can't download any issues for free I still have to pay $4.99/issue!! This doesn't make sense. Update your app to be updated when subscriptions are purchased. I've now cancelled my print subscription and if the Newsstand subscription isn't fixed ASAP I'm canceling this subscription as well!!
I already have a print subscription, why am I paying for the digital version?
I already have a print subscription to this magazine, which I like, so when I saw they had a digital version and an app for the iPad, I thought "Great!". Not so much. The app is free, but each issue is $4.99 which is WAY more expensive than the actual print version where I can get a two-year subscription for 20 issues for $19.80. So two questions - why is the print cheaper than the digital version and why don't print subscribers get free access to the digital version? I'm cancelling my subscription to this magazine because this just seems so wrong on so many levels!
I had no access to magazines while "subscribed" - the app wanted me to pay $4.99 for each issue, so I had no idea they had me subscribed to their digital magazines. Now I've been auto-renewed - I have asked, but I know there's not much chance of getting any money back. Stay FAR, FAR away from Rodale, their magazines and their apps.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 65.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Women's Health is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. ©2018
- In-App Purchases
- WomensHealth 1 Year Subscription $27.99
- March 2013 $6.99
- Jan/Feb 2014 $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.