The Woodulator is a delay and pitch shifter inspired by analog bucket brigade delays. It also includes 2 versatile modulators.
Pitch shifting is obtained by increasing or decreasing the clock in the delay line and not by FFT calculations.
- Has 2 pitch shifters which can go up or down according to a harmonic scale or in chorus mode
- Modulator source can be internal LFO or external side chain
- Modulator destination can be pitch frequency, pitch amplitude, delay amplitude, panning. or feedback amount.
- Modulation of pitch frequency can be up, down or both.
- Delay line color can be set with LP/HP/BP filter and Saturation level.
- Includes HP and LP filters on the input signal
- Includes LP filter on pitch out signals.
- Pitch shifters have Reverse mode.
- BPM can be set, tapped or synced by the DAW host.
- LFO Square has slew-rate control. (control at 100% generates triangle waveform)
- LFO’s have convenient beat/bar timing popup.
- Delay and pitch signals can be panned L-R on a stereo bus/track.
- Delay and pitch shifter timing can be synced to the bar or re-synced manually (playing live)
- Presets can be stored in iCloud Drive (makes them available on all your devices).
- Presets can be switched with Midi Program Changes.
- Major controls can be set with Midi CC messages.
- added a few more factory presets
- factory presets can now be copied to User presets
- preset subfolders now work (add a ":" between folder name and preset name when adding a new preset)
- fixed UI LFO rotary value bug when x10 button is on
- fixed a small gain bug when amplitude modulation was not set to 100%
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.