Want to avoid a pension suspension? Use Worklog to help you track your re-employment.
Worklog is an easy to use tracking tool for retired members of the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan. Simply record days worked and we’ll let you know when you are getting close to the 50-day re-employment limit.
Don’t be caught by surprise, use Worklog every day you have re-employment service.
- Add work days in various increments.
- Review total days worked in the school year.
- Already working but forgot to add your days? No problem, you can add days already worked.
- Keep track of where you worked, who you were filling in for and the job number (if applicable), and your pay.
- Alerts appear at various stages to help you avoid pension suspension:
-- When you reach 40 days, we’ll warn you that you’re getting close to the 50-day limit.
-- When you exceed 50 days before the last day of a month, we’ll remind you that it’s OK to work until the end of that month.
-- When you exceed the 50-day limit and work in the next month, we’ll remind you to contact us to suspend your pension.
- Customize your settings.
- One-touch to call us directly and launch your email.
- Review re-employment rules and general re-employment information.
Updates to terms and conditions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like others have said. This app freezes on the home screen, even after multiple deletes and reinstall-downloads. Don’t bother
I have deleted and added this app 3 times. It does not move beyond the first screen to allow data entry. It stays frozen on the first screen even after turning the phone off and on again.
Could not openWORKLOG app again. Discovered CLASSTIME app which does open and appears to be working. Time will tell.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.