Record your workouts on the Apple Watch and get them in Strava automatically! No other app neither phone required during your training.
Only your watch is required during the workout. Simply record your activity with the application Workout available on the Apple Watch. Once back connected to your iPhone, the application exports automatically (in background!) the new workout to Strava. You can also disable automatic export and manually select which one to export.
● Automatic or manual export workout to Strava (requires a free Strava account).
● Export GPS route as a GPX, TCX or KML file in order to be imported in any other mapping software or iOS compatible application.
● Export any workout visible in Health app, including the one created by a third party tracking application.
● Settings to force outdoor cycling to be exported as eBike activities in Strava.
● Beautiful iOS 13 Dark mode!
● Requires access to Health data.
● Many typ eof workouts : running, cycling, swimming, walking, rowing, elliptical bike, HIIT, yoga, tennis, squash, soccer, strength training, steps, golf, backcountry skiing, downhill skiing and snowboarding.
● GPS route when available.
● Heartrates when available.
● Burned energy along the exerice when available.
● For pool swimming: laps time, distance, pace, and heartrate.
● Export indoor workouts on treadmill or training bike.
Note that the only exported data are the one you asked for and only to Strava servers.
Note that the workout distance and duration may differ between Healthkit and Strava (due to Strava correction).
Feel free to send me your need and ideas at email@example.com or on http://support.megy.net.
● Ready for the beautiful iOS 13 Dark Mode!
● Swimming pool activities are now exported with laps time, distance, pace, and heartrate
● Strava export now uses TCX files to export additional data and improved accuracy
● GPX file can be immediately used by other applications on the phone
● Total burned energy is displayed and exported to Strava when available
● Export beautiful KML file
● New settings to export cycling outdoor workouts as eBike activities
● New settings to show only the workouts created on an Apple Watch
● Bottom pull to load more older exercices
● Now support export of tennis, squash, soccer, strength training, step, golf, cross country skiing, downhill skiing and snowboarding
● fix: Automatic export with missing GPS route
● fix: loading times improved
● fix: improved iPhone 5 layout
Ratings and Reviews
Great in theory
Great in theory, and does exactly what it needs to, but not well. Each time it uploads a run, it fails to capture the heart rate or pace data. Eg this morning, it initially had my HR tracing on Strava, but not pace. I deleted and re-exported the run, and then it had a pace tracing but failed to export the HR tracing, with a straight line across at my max HR
Developer Response ,
This bug has been fixed in version 1.3.2. You'll find the heart rate and pace data again. Thanks for your feedback. If you still have an issue don't hesitate to send something to firstname.lastname@example.org or message on our FB page.
- Stephane Megy
- 19.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Stéphane Mégy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.