The Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Regulation contains legal requirements that must be met by all workplaces under the inspection jurisdiction of WorkSafeBC. Many sections of the Regulation have associated guidelines and policies. This mobile app allows users to search and browse the OHS Regulation, Prevention Policies, OHS Guidelines, and WCB Standards even if there is no Internet or cell phone service available.
Add iOS 13 support.
- History information lost when start app again
- Layout issue on iPhone X/Xs/Xr/Max
- Email button on navigation bar doesn't work
- Layout issue when switch document section on navigation bar
- Navigation bar freeze issue after document section switching
- Database update issue
Ratings and Reviews
Great updates on the app!
Great updates! Fixed a lots of issues.
Just plain excellent!
If you work in BC, you want to have this app on your phone. No more guessing or running to the office to look up a regulation. The navigation and entire interface is top notch.
App won't open
App won't open. There is an endless "starting up..." screen. This app is not of much use until this is fixed.
- Workers Compensation Board of British Columbia
- 7.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © WorkSafeBC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.