World to Conquer is a turn-based game of swords and sorcery. Command brave soldiers, fierce samurai, archers, and sneaky ninja in tactical battles. Smite foes with fiery blasts of magic and lightning. Breath life into trees and rocks.
World to Conquer, Shadow of the Kraul is a follow-up to the award winning 2002 udev games contest entry, lovingly redesigned from the ground up for tactical on-the-go gaming.
- campaign mode with cinematic story
- slay mighty dragons and evil overlords
- recruit and use over a dozen unique units
- hotseat battles with a local friend
- earn OpenFeint and GameCenter achievements
- access convenient customer support & online strategy guide right from the main menu
4/21/2011 - made Apple's New & Noteworthy lists for board and strategy games in Canada!
"World to Conquer is a very solid and well balanced turn-based strategy game. 4/5" -PauseUnpause.com
"World to Conquer doesn’t need such folly to keep you glued to its turn-based screen. Instead, it relies on a combination of good old-fashioned tactics and sweat-inducing fear. 7/10 Bronze Award" -PocketGamer.co.uk
Compatibility with latest OS.
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting battles, fun game.
Reminds me of advanced war. I love the style. I recommand it
Awesome dude! Awesome!!
Also I think you maybe familiar with this user name *wink* *wink* doesn't mater if you are the person I think you are then you should know me :)
- Easy 8 Software
- 33.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011, 2018 Louis Dozois & Philip Stroffolino
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.