Wysa is used by more a million people from all walks of life. Research-backed, widely used techniques of CBT, DBT, Yoga and meditation are employed to support you with stress, anxiety, sleep, loss and a whole range of other mental health and wellness needs.
Talking to Wysa is empathetic, helpful, and will never judge. Your identity will remain anonymous and your conversations are privacy protected.
Wysa is an emotionally intelligent chatbot that uses AI to react to the emotions you express. Unlock tools and techniques that help you cope with challenges in a fun, conversational way. For extra support, take guidance from a real human coach - a qualified mental health professional. Leveraging behavioural techniques, coaches help you identify, design and work towards goals that are aligned with your true values.
Here’s a look at what you can use Wysa for :
- Vent and talk through things or just reflect on your day
- Practice CBT and DBT techniques to build resilience in a fun way
- Deal with loss, worries, or conflict, using conversational coaching tools
- Relax, focus and sleep peacefully with the help of mindfulness exercises
- Wysa connects with your Health app for to create activity reports
93% of the people who talk to Wysa find it helpful. So, go ahead, talk to Wysa!
Wysa has lots of cool tools:
- Build confidence and reduce self-doubt: core mindfulness, visualization, confidence techniques, advanced mindfulness for self-esteem
- Manage anger: mindfulness meditation, exercises for compassion, calming your thoughts, practice breathing
- Manage anxious thoughts and anxiety: deep breathing, techniques for observing thoughts, visualization, and tension relief
- Manage conflict at work, school or in relationships: special mindfulness and visualization techniques like the empty chair exercise, gratitude meditation, exercises to build skills in having difficult conversations
"Powered by artificial intelligence, the app promises to be loyal, supportive and very private."
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON:
"There are some great apps out there that can provide you with formal or informal therapy, either for free or for a fee that is far less than seeing a typical therapist. Wysa is a cute app that lets you talk with a penguin chatbot about whatever’s on your mind. It’s free, anonymous, and low-pressure."
-University of Washington, Mental Healthcare on and off campus
"New apps and platforms are seen as a way to reach younger people with mental health conditions. Tools such as [Wysa] are helping young people deal with their problems."
- BBC Click
"With the accessibility of mobile phones, Wysa is confident about serving a market that is very much in need of counselling in the digital age."
- BBC News
PRICING AND TERMS
Wysa offers two auto-renewing subscription types for access to a coach and/or tools
Wysa Premium Plus - $29.99 per month (Coach + Tools)
Wysa Premium - $9.99 per month (Tools)
This price is for US customers, and may vary in other countries. Actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
This version includes bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the perfect app to talk about your problems and meditate. 5 stars
I just downloaded this app earlier today after using free dbt/cbt apps to help. At 150$/hr for a psychologist, the monthly subscription on WYSA is definitely at a price point that could help a lot more people. I wish Canada would have its own app like this. That being said, the UK system is more than adequate still. To be honest the psychologists are just as good there.
I’m considering to upgrade my app due to the coaching that is available. This is a great app, although you’re talking to a computerized penguin , it is very clever. It’s amazing that it gives you a platform to write down your thoughts and prompted to challenge them. I would recommend this app to anyone who is struggling with their mental health
- Touchkin eServices Private Limited
- 114.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Touchkin eServices Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1:1 Life Coaching Sessions $38.99
- Wysa Premium $6.49
- Wysa Premium Plus $64.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.