XMenu adds one or more global menus to the right side of the menu bar. They give you access to your preferred applications, folders, documents, files, and text snippets. Launch any application with a single menu choice or insert text snippets into your documents. XMenu is a real app, no hack, no extension. And it's free.
- No need for configuration
- Six predefined folders: Applications, Developer Applications, Home, Documents, User-Defined, and Snippets
- Keeps all your snippets and text modules handy
- Operates as a menu extra, requires no hacks or extensions
- Ideal replacement for Dock folders
This release brings full support for M1-based Macs and improves the Brazilian Portuguese localization as well as the overall reliability.
Ratings and Reviews
Best utility app I have
Have been running this for years thank you so much!
Best Menu Bar App
Sure there are many apps, both paid and free, to clean up your menu bar. The two apps I cannot live without are XMenu & Bartender. Bartender, I paid for… I would definitely pay for XMenu as it stands, just for the “Snippets” and “User-Defined” menus alone. If there were a couple of more customizable menus I could add to my menu bar, that would be awesome. Otherwise, there are always work-arounds! There is room to experiment, so enjoy… and don’t forget to thank DEVONtechnologies!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DEVONtechnologies, LLC
- 2.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2001–2021 DEVONtechnologies, LLC