Yoga Journal for iPad and iPhone delivers all the inspiring photos and stories you’ll find in our magazine, plus content that covers every interest—from video tutorials to guided stretches and sequences for practicing at home. This app delivers the best of the magazine features on meditation, spirituality, style, reviews, and expert guidance, in an intuitive, easy-to-follow format, plus bonus material you won’t find anywhere else.
Yoga Journal Subscription Terms
Here are the details of the Yoga Journal subscription offer:
Annual Subscription (6 issues): $19.99
Single Issue: $3.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of renewal for an annual subscription is $19.99.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• At long last! Entitlement to our digital editions if you are a deluxe
print subscriber. Visit yogajournal.com/digital to learn more.
• Now available on iPhone
• Try before you buy. Preview select content on your iPad.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or technical issues.
New Contact Info
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work withoutnwireless!?
Thought I'd try reading my favourite yoga mag on my ipad instead of renewing my printed subscription - thought I was onto something: the user interface seemed pretty logical and easy to navigate back and for from the table of contents to different articles. But, unlike another magazine I downloaded to my "newsstand" I can't seem to open the magazine unless I'm connected to the Internet!! so if I can't read this on the train to work, or while on a plane, etc, what's the point of paying money to supposedly download the magazine?
Beware of how you buy this magazine. After a software update I lost all the magazines I'd purchased and made several attempts to contact customer support through the App and all went unanswered. Brutal customer service, you're better off buying copies at the newsstand, that way Apple or Yoga Journal can't take them from you!
No more access
My subscription was renewed and my iPad upgraded to the latest IOS. Since then, I cannot access any of the issues. I sent a message to customer support over a week ago and am still waiting for a reply.
Guess I'll try to get my money back and probably won't go for the print edition. Apparently, they don't for their subscribers either digital or print.
- Active Interest Media, Inc
- 125.7 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Active Interest Media (Cruz Bay Publishing) 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Yoga Journal $27.99
- Yoga Journal April/May 2013 $5.49
- Yoga Journal June 2013 $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.