The Ypsomed App lets you manage your diabetes discreetly at any time and any place and documentation becomes a matter of ease!
The Ypsomed App can import therapy data from the YpsoPump® insulin pump via Bluetooth®. The integrated bolus calculator supports you in your everyday life with diabetes. The settings of the bolus calculator must be discussed with a physician.
The Ypsomed App lets you document your therapy data easily and quickly and lets you prepare overviews with only a few clicks. You can monitor your blood glucose, meals, insulin delivery and much more with the Ypsomed App and all your values are available at a glance at all times.
You can synchronize your data over several devices. It does not matter whether you have recorded your data via the Ypsomed App, the Ypsomed Software or the Ypsomed Cloud – your data is always up-to-date.
Practical graphs and statistics give you an overview on your therapy management. The values can be exported and shared in a clearly structured PDF report for your next medical appointment.
• Developed for people with Type 1 Diabetes using the YpsoPump® insulin pump and for people with Type 1 Diabetes on pen / syringe therapy
• Bolus calculator – calculation of your bolus dose suggestion
• Read-out of the YpsoPump® via Bluetooth®
• Supporting mmol/L and mg/dL for blood glucose
• Entry of your meals in grams of carbohydrates
• Graphic analysis of all data
• Analysis and display of statistics
• Synchronization over any number of devices thanks to the Ypsomed Cloud
• Up to 10 user profiles. This also allows caregivers access to uploaded therapy data
Screen-optimized for below devices and supporting the following iOS versions:
• iPhone 5s
• iPhone 6 and 6s
• iPhone 7
• iPhone 8
• iPhone X
• iPhone XS
• iPhone XR
• iPhone 11
• iPhone 11 Pro
• iPhone 11 Pro Max
From iOS version 9.3 and higher.
© 2019 Ypsomed Diabetescare
• Improved Bluetooth Stability
• Bug fixes
• Improved user support
Ratings and Reviews
If you need to add an old log, be SUPER careful about the time changing back to current. Sometimes you need to change the time back after every log entry (like your sugar at that time, and the bolus shot). If you don’t, the app will tell you there is more insulin on board then what there really is, and that defeats the purpose.
Good but buggy at times
Efficace et facile à utiliser et a comprendre
Mon diabète devient plus facile géré grâce à ypsomed et lifestyle
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sinovo Ltd. & Co. KG
- 91.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Ypsomed Diabetescare – Ypsomed AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.