YTCount – Youtube Subscriber Tracker is a powerful app for any Youtuber or fan.
Our app tracks the number of subscriptions to Youtube channels and informs you in real time. The best thing about YTCount – Youtube Subscriber Tracker is that you can keep track of more than 1 channel at once. Our app will save you a lot of time and energy because you don’t have to log in to your account a couple of times in a day just to see your progress. YTCount is also FREE, so download our app and try it now!
Whether you are a YouTube star, a YouTube creator, YouTube manager, or just a fan of a particular channel, you should install our app on your iOS device. YTCount tracks the subscriber count for every channel you follow and display the information in a very simple way. However, simple doesn’t mean it’s not useful. We display the increase and decrease of the follower analytics in graphic that is easily understood. Our follower tracker also shows when you gain followers and when you lost followers. We also send you a notification so you will know instantly when a milestone is reached. You don’t have to open Youtube analytics all day long to get the stats YouTube information you need.
TOP FEATURES OF YTCOUNT – YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBER TRACKER:
• Follow multiple Youtube Channels.
• Follow your own channel and other people’s channels.
• Get real time updates about the number of subscriptions for each channel.
• View the numbers on a LiveCounter.
• View the graph that shows the increase or decrease of the subscribers
• Minimalist design and user friendly interface
• Get a notification when a milestone is reached.
• Personalize each channel with nickname, picture, and info.
• Enable channels in the Notification Center with our widget.
• and many more!
Who will benefit from our app?
• Youtube managers & Youtube stars who want to keep an eye on the progress of their channels.
• Fans of Youtube channels who want to keep track of their favorite channels.
• Aspiring Youtube creators who want to learn about how to gain followers.
• Social media experts and specialists.
Unlike other Youtube analytics tools, using our app is very intuitive and it’s very easy to understand the numbers and follower analysis graph we present. You can even personalize each Youtube account you follow with a picture, nickname, and information. This feature makes it a lot easier for you if you need to track many Youtube channels at once.
Note: if you want to get notification when you reach a milestone, please adjust the setting to allow our app to send you notifications.
Do you want more features? Maybe video analysis or YouTube dislikes and likes? Drop us an email to let us know and we will work hard to bring new features that will be useful for you.
We have completely rewritten and redesigned the app.
What is new:
We've transformed the old overview in a new dashboard
• Channel overview
We have placed all important data in one screen
• Social cards
Share channels on Instagram (stories), Snapchat and more
• Dark Mode
We've built a new dark mode for iOS 13
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Our team is working very hard to build new features. Coming soon!
We would love to hear feedback on how we can improve our app.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app and thought it looked cool, but when I went and added my account, it crashed, and I still can’t seem to add it. The layout and feel is really nice, but I can’t use it because of this, please fix!
Not working on IOS 14.2
Just bought it !! Doesn’t find channels tried a hint: share then copy to YTCount blank page !!! Will open a ticket y for a refund !!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bjorn A
- 79.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 - 2020 YTCount, Bjornftw
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.