Zoom is #1 in customer satisfaction and the best unified communication experience on mobile.
It's super easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on "New Meeting," and invite up to 100 people to join you on video! Connect with anyone on iPad, iPhone, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones.
VIDEO MEETINGS FROM ANYWHERE
-Best video meeting quality
-Easily join a meeting or start an instant meeting with phone, email, or company contacts
-Virtual backgrounds on iPhone 8, iPad 5, iPad Pro and all later models
COLLABORATE ON THE GO
-Best iPhone and iPad content and mobile screen sharing quality
-Co-annotate over shared content
-Real-time whiteboard collaboration on iPad
UNLIMITED MESSAGING (WITH PHOTOS, FILES, AND MORE)
-Reach people instantly with messages, files, images, links, and gifs
-Quickly respond or react to threaded conversations with emojis
-Create or join public and private chat channels
MAKE, RECEIVE, AND MANAGE PHONE CALLS
-Effortlessly make or receive calls with your business number
-Get voicemail and call recording with transcripts
-Use call delegation to make/receive calls on behalf of others
-Set up auto-receptionists to autonomously answer and route calls
-Safe driving mode while on the road and works with Apple Carplay
-Siri Shortcuts to customize your own voice commands to start, join, and listen to a list of upcoming meetings
-Use your iOS app to start your meeting or for direct share in Zoom Rooms
-Join Zoom Webinars as a view-only participant or panelist
-Works over wifi, 5G, 4G/LTE, and 3G networks
ZOOM LICENSE INFORMATION:
-Any free or paid license can be used with the app
-Zoom Phone is an add-on to paid Zoom licenses
-A paid Zoom subscription is required for certain product features
Have a question? Contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to Existing Features:
- Meeting and webinar passwords now called Passcodes
- Removed ability for external contacts to add new members to channels and group chats
- Show annotator’s name by default
- Removed appended space after @mentions
- Adjust Touch Up My Appearance
- Toggle aspect ratio for video feeds
- Improved Waiting Room notifications
- Additional meeting reactions
- Invite members by channel or organization
- Manage channel posting permissions
- Improved user and channel mentions search and selection
- Improved chat message editing
- Microsoft SharePoint File Storage Integration
- Mute channel notifications
- Indicator when user is typing
- Ability to receive contact requests when chat is disabled
- Support first name only for @mentions
- Transfer call to any meeting
- View transcriptions of call recordings
- Icons for call quality and encryption
- Security section when scheduling a meeting
- Dark mode support
- Improved video and content sharing
- Support for Split Screen Multitasking on iPad
- Fixes an issue where the Zoom app freezes when users try to access photos from within the Zoom app
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good for the Coronavirus moment.
All and any gains from this app are utterly undermined by this policy. UNINSTALL!
It’s corona time
Forced to get this for school 😔😔 but it’s a good app
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- 115.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Zoom Video Communications, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.