One of the most popular Niagara taxi services, ZoomZoom Partner serves as the right-fit platform for cab drivers. The app gives a platform to grab as many opportunities as possible to earn money as a cab driver in Niagara. Now you can ditch the traditional methods of driving and making money throughout the day. Instead, you can join Zoom and be a taxi driver associated with the best cab service in Canada. The best part about this app is that you can find yourself in a respected and valued position as part of the Zoom community. As a Zoom cab driver, you will find it much easier to earn money and that too in a systematic and reliable manner. With features like the daily records of booking and earning, simplified routes and schedules, and easy options to link your bank account with the Zoom cab driver account, you can have a relaxing day as a Zoom driver. What makes ZoomZoom Partner so special?
• Unlike any other cab drivers, as a Zoom driver, you have the flexibility to choose the driving hours as per your convenience.
• By using the in-built GPS on the app, you can easily navigate and reach the right pick-up and drop-off destination
• Customers can either make a cash payment or use a credit card to pay the total fare of the ride. So, you will find that collecting your ride fare is easy and manageable as a Zoom cab driver.
• The customer support system is available throughout the day and night to help you with all kinds of troubles or issues with the app. The Zoom driver app allows you to make a call to the customer support team even during the ride. It also gives you the choice of visiting one of its offices for any kinds of complaints or app-related issues.
How to start your journey with ZoomZoom Partner?
• To get started on the Zoom car booking app, you will have to register your details at zoom.cab/driver.
• After that, you will have to complete the driver training before moving ahead.
• After completing these steps, you are all set to download the app, register on it using your mail ID, join Zoom, and say Hello to your first ride!
What's in it for you?
• Home- This section will show up an 'online' button which will automatically switch on after you open the app. Here you will also find some other things like the 'cash balance', 'soft limit', and 'hard limit'.
• History: This section of the Zoom car booking app has a graph that shows the record of the amount earned throughout the week. You can even scroll and view the amounts earned in the previous weeks.
• Wallet: This section will show your 'current credit' at the top bar and the two different categories- 'soft limit' and 'hard limit'. To understand better, credit is the money due to the app for past bookings.
• Bank: Here you will find two options that will allow you to connect your Zoom cab driver account to your stripe account or your bank account. It will help you manage your cash in a simple and organized manner.
• Portal: The Portal shows the total number of bookings, total earnings, the average rating, total online hours, and other time-related statistics on a particular day.
• Invite: You can even earn exciting offers by inviting your friends to be a part of the Zoom community.
So, why wait anymore when you know the drill of being a Zoomer!
Visit Website: https://zoom.cab/
For instant support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some minor housekeeping and user experience improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Use code ARL48
Use my referral code ARL48 to save
Love Zoom, it’s fast and efficient service.
Earn rewards by inviting friends
I keep sharing the app's link to invite friends and earn bonus
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Here’s my actual experience. The app itself is not intuitive . Confusing to drive to the destination or pick up address . Second , there’s no welcome message from the app how to go through the process . Third , this is the sad part you get 60 % of the actual payment of the rider . I’m serious guys that will be your earning only for the trip and gas mileage . Calculate and see if that makes sense to you . If you’re driving around Niagara or anywhere in the proximity the best you can get is 11 dollars out of the 18 dollars paid by the rider in the app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoom Innovations Inc.
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Zoom Innovations Inc.