Kuda is a free digital bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
What's great about Kuda?
• We don't charge card maintenance or account maintenance fees.
• We'll give you up to 25 free transfers to other banks every month. Extra transfers cost just N10 each.
• Debit and credit alerts are free.
• We'll give you a free debit card and deliver it for you free.
• Free withdrawals at over 3,000 ATMs across Nigeria.
• We'll help you plan your finances better and save money automatically even when you're spending.
• We'll pay you up to 15% annual interest on your savings.
• Joining takes just a few minutes and there's no paperwork involved.
Other things people love about us:
• No minimum balance.
• Request, activate, block and unblock your debit card on the app
• Responsive customer support.
• Simple tools for managing money well.
Spend smarter, save better and get the most out of your money with Kuda.
How to switch to Kuda:
• Open your account: Download the app and sign up.
• Add money to your account: Add a debit card or send money to your Kuda account from another bank’s app or through internet banking.
• Request your Kuda Card: Request your card on the app and we’ll deliver it to your Nigerian address in good time.
For more information about Kuda, please go to kudabank.com.
- We fixed several bugs and improved the overall app experience a lot.
- The app interface has been tweaked to fit more phones.
Even when changes aren’t immediately obvious, they still mean progress.
- KUDA MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED
- 64.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 KUDIMONEY MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.