The UPC TV app allows you to watch your favourite TV channels and popular movies and series anytime, anywhere within Switzerland.
The UPC TV app is available to all UPC Switzerland customers. The content available in the UPC TV app is dependent on your subscription: number of TV channels, access to Replay or to movies and series.
The UPC TV app offers the following features for all UPC customers:
- Home page including easy access to the most popular programmes and personal content
- Watch TV – overview of live programmes with direct link to streaming
- TV Guide including programmes up to 7 days in the future and 7 days in the past
- Web Video – an aggregated catalogue of short-form videos, based on the most popular sources from the web
- Saved section – offering the possibility to customise the personal content such as Continue Watching list or your Watchlist
- Settings – including the possibility to customise the TV channels list, enable or disable streaming via mobile data, parental control, streaming quality and more.
- Chromecast and AirPlay support for streaming
Based on your subscription, you may also have access to these features:
- Replay for up to 7 days in the past, also available to download for offline viewing at your convenience
- Movies and series and kids’ content (also available to download)
- MySports offering 18 sports channels – as a subscription or Day Ticket
UPC TV app features specific to UPC TV Box customers:
- Synchronized content between the app and the box: some list of TV channels and same list of moves and series.
- Recordings up to 2000 hours of TV programmes (future or live) from UPC TV app or box; the list of recordings is fully shared between the different devices
- Watch on TV (on UPC TV Box) any video from the app or use the function ‘Watch on this device’ to continue watching on your mobile device a video started on TV
- Continue watching, Watchlist, Rented and Recordings lists in the Saved section fully synchronized between the UPC TV app and box
- Rented movies and series on the UPC TV Box can be watched in the UPC TV app as well
You will need to use your My UPC account to log in to the UPC TV app.
To create a My UPC account, please navigate to https://www.upc.ch/register.
As a UPC customer, if you would like to know what is included in your subscription, please check the Product TV section in your My UPC account at this address: https://upc.ch/myupc.
* App compatibility with the upcoming iOS version v14.5 (beta)
* Bug fixes and performance improvement
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Liberty Global Operations BV
- 175 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Liberty Global 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.