Monolit2Go is the ultimate outdoor guide for hikers, cyclists and other nature fans. It is meant for everyone who enjoys spending time outside; discover new places and wonders of Slovenia. Application includes 2.500 hiking and cycling paths and information about wine and touristic routes. This easy to use guide contains data for entire Slovenia, from Alps to the coast.
Cycling, hiking and mountain paths are described in detail with: path length, estimated time, difficulty level, description, elevation data with elevation profile and nearby points of interest. Each path is checked and verified whether it is family friendly, how much of the path goes through the forest, main and side roads.
Application includes data about favourite Slovenian transversals: Slovenian mountain path or transversal, European walking path E6 and E7, Via Alpina, Path of peace, Via Pomurje, etc. It includes popular walking paths like Path of remembrance and comradeship, the route of health and friendship (Parenzana), different educational trails and many other paths.
Main advantages of the app:
• Paths are shown on a detailed topographic map (Monolit maps are widely used in different GPS navigation devices)
• Map includes over 10.000 km of hiking and mountain paths, more than 10.000 km of cycling paths and around 1100 km of wine roads and 3100 km of touristic roads. It also includes all major ski slopes in Slovenia.
• You can save data for the selected path on your mobile phone’s internal storage and use it even without a network connection.
• You can view points of interest along the path like natural and cultural attractions, restaurants, mountain huts, etc.
• You can check your current status on the path and a distance to finish.
• You can search or browse over 30.000 POIs, all interesting POIs include detail description with photos.
• Application by default shows paths around your current location and you can easily search for paths in a specific region, around a city or address or a specific path to a mountain peak.
• You can filter paths by difficulty level, time, distance, family friendly paths, circular paths, etc.
• Paths database is constantly updating, monthly up to 30 new paths are added.
• Application is currently available in Slovene and English languages.
New tab “Map” added to the user interface, which allows a direct look on the map and its’ content. Map and trail information upgrade and weather forecast for Slovenia added.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.