Vhista is an application designed to help blind people or people with low vision. With machine learning and image recognition algorithms, this app becomes a new tool for identifying objects such as cars, rooms, food, landscapes, and many many more!
Membership includes monthly access to an unlimited number of contextual and panoramic image analysis.
• Access an unlimited number of contextual and panoramic image analysis.
• Our membership is a monthly subscription that starts at $0.49 in the US which automatically renews unless the subscription is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Users who are located in Colombia, and who use the app with VoiceOver, will have unlimited images at no cost.
This app was made with love in Bogotá, Colombia.
• Bug Fixes
- Juan David Cruz Serrano
- 110.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Vhista Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Deep Image Analysis USD 0.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.