WePlay is a social network for sports. A beautiful and simple way to organize the sports you play with your friends.
Are you tired of trying to get friends to do sports? Don’t miss any sport event in your area. Doing sport is cool but doing it connected is great!
- Find the nearby sport events.
- Organize easily your sport events and invite your friends.
- Chat with other users and participants about the match.
- Visit profiles and statistics of other users.
- Navigate by GPS to the event venue.
- Find sports areas of your city and sign up to receive alerts about new events.
- Inscribe friends at events even though they aren’t in WePlay.
Choose sport, date and location and you'll be ready to play. You can organize a private event, you decide who you play with, or make it public so anyone can join it.
Define the teams and the duration of the match as you wish or let WePlay do it for you. Check the weather and the rules of the event (pay attention to the administrator or he will kick you out :) )
The game doesn’t end in the field, continue in WePlay:
- Vote for the MVP of the game.
- Write the score.
- Chat and discuss the moves with your mates.
- Share photos and event details.
Still no games in your city? Tell your friends of this great initiative. WePlay is growing and we want to be the meeting point for athletes.
WE LISTEN YOU
WePlay is an application created by and for athletes, so we would like to hear your ideas and impressions. Any criticism will be valued and focused on perfecting the application.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Map of events with search filter.
- Invite Facebook friends.
- Improvement of notifications.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.