Jonathan Hunt, an investigative journalist from New York, who has Hungarian ancestry, travels to Hungary for the first time in his life. The adventure begins as innocently as a vacation in the historical town of Eger, but soon turns into an investigation for a mysterious talisman and in the end it becomes a serious experiment with time travel…
In the role of Jonathan Hunt, be challenged by cryptic inscriptions and secrets of old wine cellars, decode messages and documents from the past or unriddle the key of Schubert’s Unfinished symphony. Let a romance develop, find the clues you need and avoid trouble at any cost!
The iPhone version of the first Jonathan Hunt Adventure is the remake of award-winning PC interactive movie and adventure game Yoomurjak’s Ring from Private Moon Studios. Also available for iPad as a separate title.
• Deep storyline
• Over 30 real-life locations to be discovered virtually
• Over 800 interactive panoramic images
• Exceptionally rich environmental sound effects and atmospheres
Extra features in the iPhone remake:
• Optional tutorial
• Skip puzzle function
• Mixture of 1st person and 3rd person perspective
• Streamlined slideshow-based dialogs
- Private Moon Studios Bt.
- 881.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2006 Private Moon Studios Bt.
- USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.