Use your iPad to draw on your Mac! Astropad allows you to use your iPad to draw directly into Photoshop and any other Mac creative tools, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Affinity, Corel Painter, Manga Studio, Pixelmator, Mischief and any other Mac app you like!
With Astropad, you get the high-end experience of a Wacom pen display at a fraction of the price. Connect wirelessly or over USB for complete creative freedom.
** Requires a Mac **
The Mac companion app is free and is available on http://astropad.com.
Watch our demo video at: http://astropad.com
Astropad Standard will remain free after purchase, with continual updates to improve performance.
• Provides a natural drawing experience
• Works with any Mac app
• Delivers unprecedented image quality, no compression artifacts
• Blazing fast, keeps up with your drawing
• Bursts to 60 FPS even over Wi-Fi
• Works wirelessly or over USB
• Supports Apple Pencil
• Pressure sensitive
• Customizable shortcuts
• True Retina resolution
• Accurate palm rejection
• Pinch to zoom and pan in your Mac apps
• Apple Pencil
• "In short: it actually works." - The Verge
• "If you're a digital artist with an iPad, you need to give Astropad a try." - iMore
• "I found performance instantaneous with no lag time whatsoever." - The Next Web
• "Astropad's execution is much better...mirroring the display with zero lag and total reliability." - Gizmodo
• "Somebody should really go to Wacom HQ and make sure everyone's okay." - Uncrate
Creating Astropad required innovative new technology we call LIQUID. We tried existing technologies but none of them delivered the performance we demanded. So we developed LIQUID and we are now able to deliver incredible performance and image quality well beyond existing tools.
Powered by LIQUID technology
• 2x faster than AirPlay
• Better than the highest quality JPEG
• Designed specifically for Wi-Fi
• iPad iOS 9.1 or later: iPad Mini 2 (2013+), iPad Air (2013+), iPad Pro (2016+), iPad 5th generation (2017+)
• All Macs with 10.11 or later
What our users are saying:
“I was debating on whether or not to get a Cintiq and decided to go with Astropad/ iPad Pro. Couldn't be happier!” Dante Terzigni, illustrator
“I love Astropad – it completely benched my Wacom tablet. The Wacom is forgotten in my bottom drawer and hasn’t seen the light of day since I installed Astropad.” Erkki Alvenmod, photographer
"Great, great, great. Need I say more?" - Sherri Nielsen
“It’s a go! The latency is nonexistent compared to a Cintiq. It’s much better in so many ways and your pockets will be much happier.” Dave Garcia, photographer
"It's completely revolutionized the way I animate in Flash and Photoshop." - Ronny K.
"I levitated out of my seat when I saw Astropad, having frequently lusted after a Wacom Cintiq for years but unable to afford it. Thank you much for developing this breakthrough app." - Mark G.
"OHMYGODILOVEYOU!" - Wayne Johnson
Get in touch:
· Support: email@example.com
· Instagram: @astropadco
· Twitter: @astropad
· Facebook: facebook.com/astropadco
· Performance improvements to Standard's underlying LIQUID video technology. You'll notice that Standard uses less CPU so your devices get longer battery life.
· General bug fixes and improvements
This update requires the latest version of the Standard Mac app. You can download the latest version at http://astropad.com/downloads
Questions or Feedback? Please email our technical support experts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Soweit ich das nach ein paar Tagen sagen kann, finde ich die App hervorragend und sehr nützlich!
Erfüllt die Erwartungen —> Top
Astropad Standart gehört mir den 29.99 USD nicht zu den günstigsten, erfüllt dafür meine Erwartungen voll und ganz. Ich verwende Astropad hauptsächlich um bei Videocalls Lösungen zu skizzieren. Astropad läuft äussert flüssig, ohne Kabel und ist einfach zu verwenden. Kann Astropad Standart weiterempfehlen.
Also for music
They don’t advertise on it but it’s a pleasure to use it for music production, they should implement more features in this way. For example: more shortcuts on the side and resizable shortcut keys. Music apps are often cluttered, and these big keys take space. Otherwise Very stable, and mostly no lag. Thanks!
- Astro HQ LLC
- 28.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), and iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Astro HQ LLC 2020, All Rights Reserved
- CHF 29.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.