ArcSite is a powerful CAD solution for designers, contractors, and professionals that need to draw quick drafts, sketches, markup blueprints, manage photos, create forms and reusable shapes and build BOM (bills of materials). ArcSite uses the cloud to secure information and is compatible with desktop CAD software such as AutoCAD & Revit.
The ultimate CAD drawing app! Try it for free, DOWNLOAD ArcSite NOW!
* Scaled drawings can be exported to PDF/DXF/DWG
* over 1,500 predefined Shapes (and growing)
* Create your own custom shapes
* Import and edit PDFs
* Embed photos within your drawing space
* Upload to the cloud. Share and co-edit with your coworkers
* Takeoff (quantities of materials)
* Leica Disto Laser distance meter support
Draw quickly, keep everything in scale, never miss important data, never forget your ideas, DOWNLOAD ArcSite NOW!
Free 21 day trial with no obligation (no credit card required).
To continue using ArcSite after your trial period, you need purchase a subscription plan. ArcSite provides different subscription plans and you may choose the one that best fits your needs.
- ArcSite Basic. (auto-renewed monthly)
- ArcSite Basic. (auto-renewed yearly)
- ArcSite Professional. (auto-renewed monthly)
- ArcSite Premium. (auto-renewed monthly)
You may find detail information on what features are available for each tier in the app.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Links to the Terms of Services:
- iOS 13 support
- New estimation feature. Generate customer price proposals directly from the app
- Advanced price calculations are now available
- Redesigned Takeoff user interface
- Usability improvements and bug fixes
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Unable to run without creating an account.
Incredible that there are still developers out there who don’t understand that no one wants to go through an account setup hassle, just to see how, or even if, the app works.
Also I have not the slightest idea, why a CAD app needs to have permission to send me “notifications”.
We ask users to register an account for many reasons. One of them is, in ArcSite our users can back up their drawings to the cloud, and share with others, which requires an account to start with.
We don't store user's personal data other than an email as the unique ID. Last but not the least, it took us a team of software engineers more than 4 years to build a ArcSite as it is now and we are working on it everyday to make it better. I respect your decision to not move forward with us, but I am a little disappointed that you rated a product 1 star just because you didn't want to spend a few seconds to register an account before giving it a try.
- Arctuition LLC
- 194.3 MB
Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
Englisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Freigegeben ab 4+
- © 2019 Arctuition LLC.
- Professional CHF 34.00
- Basic CHF 15.50
- Basic (Yearly) CHF 129.00
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.