■New DioDict 3, Quick Search Enabled Electronic Dictionary, Now Available■
**Free upgrade available for DioDict 2.0 users.
If you are using DioDict 2, please note that each version has different functions. After the upgrade, your Wordbook in DioDict 2 is shared with DioDict 3. **
* How to switch languages of the Dictionary
1. Setting > General > Keyboard > Add New Keyboard (French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Vietnamese, English)
2. Open DioDict > tab and hold globe icon on your keyboard > select languages
The Official Collins French-English Dictionary • Most comprehensive high-quality French dictionaries on iTunes • Contains over 495,000 headwords, expressions and translations • Thousands of examples and grammar notes • No internet connection needed.
Collins is the leading publisher of bilingual English dictionaries in the world and top in its field in terms of dictionary making know-how. Its dedicated team of lexicographers makes use of a vast array of language data to compile up-to-date dictionaries with a wealth of examples and grammatical information. The word definitions are written specifically to enable language users to know how and when to best use a particular word.
This app contains the full version of the Collins French Electronic Dictionary. Imagine carrying the most comprehensive, high-quality French-English dictionary in your pocket!
Dictionary features include:
• an enormous comprehensive two way English-French dictionary perfectly suited to beginner and advanced learners as well as professional translators of both English and French.
• 86,000 headwords, 175,000 expressions and compounds and an incredible 234,000 translations.
• clearly presented word entries with a wealth of phrases and examples.
• updated to cover the latest vocabulary in French and English including literary and technical language to slang.
• an abundance of grammatical information is included - entries list irregular verb and nouns forms in English, gender of nouns in French, part of speech of French and English words, verb transitivity of verbs: transitive, intransitive or reflexive.
• all English headwords are annotated with their pronunciation in the IPA phonetic alphabet.
• search results are narrowed down as you type your look-up word.
• listen to French and British pronunciation of words using DioDict's text-to-speech engine.
• input words using either the standard keyboard or built-in handwriting recognition software.
• no internet connection necessary to use dictionary.
• wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• browse through the dictionary alphabetically or flip from one entry to the next with a flick of a finger.
• history menu lists all your recent word searches.
• save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• mark words in your flashcard folder which you still need to memorize.
--DioDict dictionary engine for iPhone--
DioDict is the number one brand in mobile phone dictionary software market. A dedicated team of over 100 developers, planners and quality control specialists work together to create high quality software using the latest language technology. Our dictionaries are tested thoroughly before release and are pre-installed on a large range of mobile phones old and new.
** In order to conform to iOS guidelines, we have had to raise the lowest compatible iOS version to 8.0. **
■ CS center : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company name is now 'SELVAS AI' officially changed from DIOTEK.
The new name reflects our dedication to Artificial Intelligence technology, all of us at SELVAS AI strive to do our best for our customers.
- Change customer inquiry method
- Other bugs fix
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Far from comprehensive!
The very first word I was looking up just after downloading this app - “Rote”, as in the perfectly english expression “by rote” - didn't return a match. Within the next fifteen minutes I found more than five other english words (displayed e.g. in the Robert & Collins Super Senior English-French dictionary) completely ignored by the allegedly “comprehensive” Collins Deluxe Translator: Catchword, Disambiguate, Encomium, Foreordain(ed), Paradigm, Seclude (vt), to say nothing of familiar (not even slang!) expressions like Bonehead or Chucklehead. You wonder where are the boasted 495,000 headwords! I didn't check the presence -or absence- of many French terms, however, here's a typical flaw (admittedly common to more than one famous dictionary): look for ʻhubrisʼ in the English list; CD translates: ʻarroganceʼ (it should also mention ʻorgueilʼ); now look for ʻarroganceʼ in the French list: CD lazily translates: ʻarroganceʼ; doesn't bother to suggest ʻhubrisʼ. Bottom line: the user interface is all right, even stylish: 2 stars for that; but from a practical perspective, this app is certainly NOT worth the CHF 26 charged on your credit card account. Perhaps a later upgrade...(?)
- SELVAS AI Inc.
- 166.8 MB
Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Freigegeben ab 4+
- © SELVAS AI Inc.
- CHF 23.00
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.