Dropbox lets you back up photos and videos, and access files stored on any of your computers or mobile devices—from anywhere. And with advanced sharing features, it’s easy to send any file, large or small, to anyone.
• Automatically back up the photos and videos in your camera roll—all in the background.
• Access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 file types, no special software required.
• Easily share large files by copying and pasting a link you can send to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Scan documents using your camera, and turn receipts, documents, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. You'll have room for all your files, and space to spare, with 2,000 GB of storage. Our latest sync technology can automatically move stale items off your computer and to the cloud. And Dropbox Rewind lets you roll back any file, folder, or your entire account, up to 30 days.
Or, existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000 GB), you can store all your stuff—from work projects to personal photos—and have space to spare. You and your clients can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls, or rewind your account up to 180 days.
Before starting a trial or completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and on renewal and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. Your account will charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of your current billing period. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off in at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime time from your iTunes account settings. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
• Image search is now available for users on the Professional and Dropbox for Business plans. You can now find photos in your Dropbox account by searching for words that describe the photo.
• When you view a file that’s been shared with you, it will now appear on the “Recent” tab for easy access.
We release updates regularly, and we’re always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, come find us in our forums. We’re happy to help!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We’d be lost without Dropbox—it’s an indispensable part of our digital toolbox. But for all its usefulness, the thing we appreciate most about this cloud-storage app is how little we have to think about it. Whether we’re sharing documents between devices, uploading photos directly from our camera, or emailing large files to friends, it all just works—seamlessly and effortlessly.
Herzlichen Dank für Dropbox, nutze diese praktisch ausschliesslich für Kamera-Uploads von meinen mobilen Geräten auf meinen Laptop.
Toll ist, dass die Fotos und Videos mit dem Aufnahme-Datum/Zeit (YYYY-MM-DD HH.MM.SS) benannt werden.
Störend ist, dass der Kamera-Upload häufig mit einer Meldung unterbrochen wird, wie es scheint wenn die Dropbox-App nicht im Vordergrund läuft. Kamera-Uploads sollten vollständig im Hintergrund erfolgen, ohne dass manuelle Wiederanschupser erforderlich sind.
- Dropbox, Inc.
- 286.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Dropbox
- In-App Purchases
- Dropbox Plus - Monthly CHF 12.90
- Dropbox Plus - Monthly CHF 12.90
- Dropbox Plus - Annual CHF 129.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.