Send a paper ECG to anyone in a simple, fast and secure way. Out of hospital heart infarct? Send the ECG to the hospital so they can confirm the diagnostic and prepare for treatment.
Have a doubt about that rhythm? Send it to a cardiologist to have a second opinion.
How does it work?
• Take a picture of the ECG, image is compressed to optimal size for reading
• Mask sensitive information if needed (patient name)
• Send it to the fastECG website
• Retrieve the code generated by the app
• Call the person you want to show the ECG and give them the code
• They can now enter the code on fastECG.com and see your ECG
This app has been approved by cardiologists: the picture quality and resolution allows for normal interpretation of the ECG.
- Fixes black camera screen
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Rapide, efficace, bon marché
Très bonne application, remplace facilement
des systèmes de télémétries bien plus
Columbus' egg for heart carers
How didn't anyone think of it earlier? Long needed concept with a flawless design. Will send years of cumbersone and overpriced hardware where it will no longer cost muscle time. Making it compulsory on my emergency med team. Spot on and thank you.
This is THE app
Finally!! Great App to use the functionality of the iphone! This app will streamline the management of patients suffering cardiac disease and shorten time to treatment!! Time is muscle, and this app is strong!! Well done bravo!
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.