Most intuitive, feature loaded and dependable file manager in the App Store!
Whether you are looking for just a PDF Viewer with annotations and search, connectivity to many file cloud services, sharing file between your computer, voice recorder, web downloader or text editor, iFiles 2 is the only file manager you will ever need.
• Supported Online Cloud Services and Protocols:
Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, Box.net, OneDrive, SMB/CIFS, SugarSync, AFP (Mac), FTP/FTPS, SFTP, Flickr, Google Photos, Facebook, Rackspace CloudFiles, CloudApp, PogoPlug, WebDav, Amazon S3, ownCloud, 4Shared, also using Amazon S3: DreamObjects and UltiCloud.
• PDF Reader with annotations, exceptional speed, search, and customizable!
- The most advanced PDF reading engine with search
- Support for all common annotation types: drawings, highlights, notes, stamps, free text, images, sound recordings, and so much more
- Saving directly to a cloud service with offline support
• File Sharing
- Easily transfer files between your computer and iFiles using (SMB or HTTP) sharing or upload files over USB using iTunes.
- Export/import files to/from another app using extensions support
- Open In support to and from iFiles
- Email file or links for supported services
• New audio player/engine:
- Streaming - FLAC support - Inter-app audio, flexible audio bar,
- Equalizer build into audio bar for easy access
- Background audio
• File Manager
Intuitive and feature loaded; just tap and hold on a file for quick file operations, edit mode for multiple file operations,
easily change between icon and list view, convenient and powerful sort options, use two finger pinch to change thumbnails size in icon mode, support for iPad split screen mode.
- Unarchive common formats: Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, and Bzip2
- Create zip files
- File operations: move, copy, upload, download, rename, delete, email, compress, share, batch rename, share, export, open in
- Thumbnails: image, video, PDF, and all supported by given service
- Popup menu - Tap and hold on file to display context popup menu with file operations
- Edit mode for multiple file operation
- Properties - view and change folder and files properties: color label, icon, and rename. For services with supported API you can edit: comments, description, tags/keywords, privacy, copy/generate links
- Convenient add menu: new folder, text file, voice recording, import, copy from, from photos, camera, from clipboard
- Batch rename - rename multiple files at once
• Other features
- Tabs - Multiple tabs can be opened at the same time
- Web browser and downloader
- Voice Recorder
- Passcode lock
- Advanced transfer manager with background support
- Print files using AirPrint
- Create and edit text files
- Photo library Import
- Camera support
- Audio Player (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC, FLAC)
- Video Player (iPhone supported formats: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
- Image Viewer (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
- View RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD
- View iWorks (Pages, numbers, Keynote) ’08 and ’09 (with or without Preview)
- View Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• We are constantly add new features, latest once:
Batch Rename, SMB/CIFS support, folder synchronization, tabs, new redesigned Interface, document provider extension support., iPad split view support, and more.
or follow us on twitter:
- Drag and Drop support
- Dropbox date modified fix
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad, could be better
Generally a good app. Fine for reading pdf files. Unfortunately, since now a year, OneDrive is not supported anymore (Microsoft changed login, but app not updated). Hopefully, You will make the app great again!
AFP file Sharing
The app description mentions AFP (Mac) support. I was able to connect to an AFP Mac OS X file server. SMB protocol also works. Add more protocols to the sidebar by clicking + on top left. I’d like to see better built in support when troubleshooting protocol configuration; log files, dialog boxes with text instead of error codes. Once the protocols are configured correctly, app works fine.
My favorite file manager
If tested all major file managers in the App Store. As a former user of the now deprecated app ‘transmit’ I have rather high expectations. This app fulfilled them all plus a lot more. It is the most usable and well done file manager currently available. Highly recommended!
- Tom Biel
- 85.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Imagam, Inc.
- CHF 7.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.